BR STEAM_0:1:91290389
Name of player:
[FL:RP] DutchSoldier_010

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91290389

Time in GMT: 14:30 AMSTERDAM +1

Server: v2d

Summary: So i was doing a chop shop rp with some other people, and i was stealing a car in the slums, then the BMD Dutchsoldier kills me, when i ask him the reason later he said ''Mavis my friend'' and ''You tried to steal my friends car''
So bear in mind Mavis is his friend, as he told me its going to be denied.

Evidence:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=392321700
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=392321746
In real life you don't steal a car while someone is in it, and there were people around it.
So you are failRPing in the first place.
Firstly, I was in my car while this happened. Apparently he saw you standing in front of my car with a shotgun out. Which can be taken as a threat. His right to kill you were valid.

After he killed you, he were killed to. Apparently by your friend. Then another citizen killed him.

In real life you don't steal a car when people are surrounding. Especially you don't steal cars when people are in them for a chop shop RP. You only steal them when no one is in it.

My friend has done nothing wrong. He has the right to kill you, when you we're standing with a shotgun out in front of my vehicle while I was in there.
People were in the alley, so indeed i did not see them, but it's humanly since i just didn't see the people, and ofcourse you can steal a car for i.e a getaway or chop shop, no matter if he is or was in.

Mavis, appearently, you don't really know the rules, although you did you say you was more experienced or whatever ''i am the one with more hours'' or something like that, which you likely not hear from a person with that status.

You can steal a car for a getaway, since it is a rp situation, you not getting out of it was the fearrp beaking part.
Your friend did wrong by killing me as a bmd, no matter what i do, he can not kill me because ''he is my friend'', no.
I am actually really looking forward to see how this is going to be handled.
(02-14-2015, 02:04 PM)TR1CKSHOT Wrote: People were in the alley, so indeed i did not see them, but it's humanly since i just didn't see the people, and ofcourse you can steal a car for i.e a getaway or chop shop, no matter if he is or was in.

Mavis, appearently, you don't really know the rules, although you did you say you was more experienced or whatever ''i am the one with more hours'' or something like that, which you likely not hear from a person with that status.

You can steal a car for a getaway, since it is a rp situation, you not getting out of it was the fearrp beaking part.
Your friend did wrong by killing me as a bmd, no matter what i do, he can not kill me because ''he is my friend'', no.
(02-14-2015, 02:04 PM)TR1CKSHOT Wrote: Mavis, appearently, you don't really know the rules, although you did you say you was more experienced or whatever ''i am the one with more hours'' or something like that, which you likely not hear from a person with that status.

I played 711 hours with these rules and appearently I don't know rules? Funny.

I suggest you read the rules, and overthink your RP a second time.
(02-14-2015, 02:15 PM)Mavis Dracula Wrote:
(02-14-2015, 02:04 PM)TR1CKSHOT Wrote: Mavis, appearently, you don't really know the rules, although you did you say you was more experienced or whatever ''i am the one with more hours'' or something like that, which you likely not hear from a person with that status.

A 1000-hour player can break as much rules as a 1 hour player Wink

So you are stating you can kill as a BMD?
How funny that the coder says something like this.
What was the reason you stole the car?
Did you steal the car when someone was already on it?
Where did you steal the car?
(02-14-2015, 02:26 PM)TR1CKSHOT Wrote:
(02-14-2015, 02:15 PM)Mavis Dracula Wrote:
A 1000-hour player can break as much rules as a 1 hour player Wink
So you are stating you can kill as a BMD?
How funny that the coder says something like this.
You can protect yourself and your friends. That's how it works in real-life. Remind me of a robbery in a liquid store. His wife shot the robber which was treathing her man, she was allowed to shoot to protect herself and her man. You were pointing a gun at my car, and my friend was saving me. Real-Life Roleplay.

Also, a 1000h player has more experience with the rules then a 1h player.
(02-14-2015, 02:32 PM)NightFury Wrote: What was the reason you stole the car?
Did you steal the car when someone was already on it?
Where did you steal the car?

Funny you start questioning me, the maker of the br, anyhow.

I had a chop shop, i tried to get him before but something (I don't remember anymore) happend.
When someone was already on it? In it, yes there was, but it's valid for a get-away after multiple opinions.
I stole the car at slums.