So I suffer from depression...
You're the only one who can make decisions about your life, granted that you're in a stable mood and shape to do so.

With suicide, it's about looking at the reasons for why one might do it and at the consequences of this action to the others close to you.
People have tough times. You can have a shitty day, a shitty week, a shitty month or a shitty year but one have to walk up-hill to get to the top of life, to be happy, to get out of a miserable pit or a bubble that one locks oneself in.

You're extremely lucky to be alive, so I think you should spend every last particle of the energy that you got inside you to improve your life. Suicide isn't a solution, it's just a way out and a bad one. It doesn't make anything better, it only makes stuff worse for the people around you. If you're depressed and suicide has been in your thoughts then you should work with yourself to become a happier person. There are multiple phone-numbers that you can call free of charge if you just want to talk to someone. Try doing something new in your life, go travel, go do what you've wanted to do your entire life. Get a new environment or do whatever you can do to get out of the grey depressing bubble that you've been living in.

To go bit more on topic when it comes to suicide:

It doesn't make anything better, not for you nor the people around you. No matter how "down you feel" you should fight to improve the situation. Suicide is not the answer, it's not a solution. It's the source of further pain and sorrow for those you care about, and who care about you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Bowiii
Suicide is too horrible a legacy to inflict upon your family, friends, and other loved ones. For children whether age three or twenty-three the suicide of a parent is a terrifying tragedy. They cannot ever truly recover from such a loss. Suicide leaves deep canyons of pain, sorrow, and chaos for each person touched. Each and every day, the survivors will be haunted by "Why?" We cannot inflict that kind of pain on others.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(02-15-2015, 12:17 AM)ZedsDead Wrote: I know how you feel, as I have been there myself.
Trust me when I say, it actually does get better.  Do not waste away your life.
Think of all the amazing people you will meet, the amazing places you'll go to and the amazing things you WILL do in your life.
I'm quite sure you're still young and got a long life ahead of you.  Treasure it. If it gets hard, talk to someone.
Don't keep it to yourself as it will make everything worse.  Talk to a friend, family member or call a helpline and be anonymous
If that is what you want to do.  
And always remember, that the FL community is here for you as well.   We might joke around and such, but we do care about eachother.  We are in fact a community. A community of some of the most amazing people i've met in my life.
If it ever gets to the point where you feel like giving up, send me a message, and i'll listen to whatever you want to talk about.
Hang in there.
Zed,you just made it more ironic....

Anyway. Dont waste your life. As ive seen in someone's signature. "You live only once,but once is enough,if you know how to live it". Its not totaly related to this,but it has some point. Dont suicide,its never a solution. If needed,search "funny cat videos",find something that will make you laugh and forget about the problems.
Just keep going dude, if life throws something bad at you just wait for the good, it'll come. 
Give the bad a big whopping middle finger, it feels good.

[Image: 2Kre7oN.jpg?1]
Give School the Middle Finger.
Mexico is not safe
The following 1 user Likes TheImpossibleTruster5's post:
  • MacTavish