So I suffer from depression...
So I've been suffering depression for a while now and I just need to come out with this as something in my life changed me So. So. Much.

So two weeks ago I had deep thoughts about my life and decided to hang myself, So as I'm typing this I have failed.

I just as I said before wanted to share this with you as I need some advice for life as I go on.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Never dealt with depression, but there was a point where I nearly slipped into it and a few friends of mine who deal with it.
I'm shit at making people feel better so all I can really do is wish you the best of luck, Chocolate.
Life is just starting for us youth and we shouldn't make harsh decisions, take things slowly as there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
Best of luck.

EDIT: Uplifting songs, I find are also a way to get in a better mood, for me just walking around town listening to uplifting music will have me feeling better in an hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5TqIdff_DQ

Walking around town, looking at all the faces, all the lives that are being lived, and thinking of the possibilities. 
That is what keeps me happy.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Here are my thoughts on this.

Killing yourself does a lot more bad than good. You may think it is a way out. Doing that will crush your family and friends so much. And if you feel like it wouldn't I can assure you that it will.

What you need to do is find out what started all of this.

First thing you need to tell yourself is that your friends want you, your parents want you, your siblings want you. Talking to family members about how you feel is a great stepping stone to move into a move positive light. You do not need huge steps to work your way out of depression, you need small consistent steps. If you feel like you have no friends, make friends. If you feel like your family hates you, talk to them about it. If you are having issues at school or school mates, it is a possibility to talk to your parents about possibly changing schools and start a new.

If none of these are the reason for your depression, think about when you started to feel like this. If there a particular thing that happened in your life? Did something happen that you could possibly get off your chest? Talking about it is the first step of getting anywhere.

And that is my brief thing about depression. Like I said, I dont really know your case, so I cant really say anymore. I hope this helps at all, if not let me know. Always here to talk about anything.
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Nyander, Ivan Tempski, James_Gaff
I appreciate the help and well me and my family are moving back to my home town, And this makes me so... Happy...

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Talk about it with persons you like to have around you and are trustable, talking is always better then keeping stuff for yourself, always.
Things get better, they always do, i suffered from depression for years. Find something to focus on, something to keep you going. There is always something even if it seems hopeless.

Just hang in there, talk to someone you trust and things will get better!
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
3 Years down the line, 2 suicide attempts later, im still here.

My friend, after all that I have been through, I can honestly say that it was the worst decision I ever made.
I have been on countless medication, seen 2 therapists, I was even sectioned for a week, there is just no light at the end of that tunnel.

People always say that things will always get better and I can say that after a while, that becomes true, I met a girl that became my life and I revolved everything around her, you could say, she became a hobby, I loved her too pieces, she fixed the part of my existence that was broken and after she left 2 weeks ago, I thought it was over again, but it just carried on. You will find something, or someone that will please you to the upmost and your life will drastically change, again, but for the better.

My best advise for you is too focus solely on music and indulge yourself in others company. I joined fearless and when I feel like crap, I come on and I play with people and some nights, it can cheer me up to the point of being able too sleep peacefully, though you may not have any real connection with people outside of RP'ing, the least that you can do for your mental state is too come on and have some fun.
Spending time with your friends is the easiest way too get other something bad, party, go play football (soccer), walk around, the possibilities are almost endless.

If you need someone to talk too, you have so many places too turn, but I would ask you too add me on steam, at least you know then that you have someone too turn too.

I hope that things look brighter for you soon, they will do, just wait. Smile
I hope you don't contemplate doing this again, because it's a waste of yourself
Yours Sincerely,
Devul
[Image: fearlessdevul.png]
Well I wrote a poem in English and well it was very dark and so it made me feel so depressed, I really appreciate your help as I have to see a Cam in march, Wish me luck in March.