So I suffer from depression...
life for something may that be your dad, mom friend/girlfriend whoever. talk about it, seek professional help try to relieve from gaming and go out to friends, to the centre have some fun or at least try to. Gaming is a good thing to do something else and think about nothing but it certainly isn't something you need all day long (i've made that mistake myself and happy that's not the case anymore). or sit downstairs with your family watching a comedy movie or something else. Got some money to spent? book a vacation to somewhere, do a city trip. just try to think of something else.
Going deep real quick:

Life is too precious to waste. Observe the little things. The way the sunlight hits the trees, the way the grass feels under your feet. The suns warmth against your face, your family. The odds of using being on this planet are so incredibly small.. Life is valuable and you're lucky to be sitting here, you're lucky to have life. Not only that, but to be able to be cognitively conscious enough to contemplate life, it's amazing. Here's some statistics: 

[Image: 18lpiuondkhsfpng.png]

The chances of the right meteors hitting earth as a ball of hot matter, the chances of the sun being positioned exactly where it is relative to our planet. The chances of spontaneous life forming, the chances of evolving without our species dying along the way. The chances of developing enough intelligence to think about these questions, are basically 0. Don't waste yourself away, you're an anomaly in the universe.
The following 1 user Likes Vauld's post:
  • Falcon
You need to seek professional help and fast!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Vauld, Nacreas, Decay, MacTavish
As everyone's said before me.

Its a waste of time and is only gonna make yourself feel worse should you fail.

Talk to friends or family. There's always someone. An older brother? Someone who is like a brother to you? Someone older, more experience in life?

Talk to anyone.

Don't let yourself slip back into a hole you'll have to climb back out of.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Dex
I know how you feel, as I have been there myself.

Trust me when I say, it actually does get better. Do not waste away your life.

Think of all the amazing people you will meet, the amazing places you'll go to and the amazing things you WILL do in your life.
I'm quite sure you're still young and got a long life ahead of you. Treasure it. If it gets hard, talk to someone.
Don't keep it to yourself as it will make everything worse. Talk to a friend, family member or call a helpline and be anonymous
If that is what you want to do.

And always remember, that the FL community is here for you as well. We might joke around and such, but we do care about eachother. We are in fact a community. A community of some of the most amazing people i've met in my life.

If it ever gets to the point where you feel like giving up, send me a message, and i'll listen to whatever you want to talk about.

Hang in there.
The following 3 users Like Feffe's post:
  • Jordy, Ivan Tempski, Smile
I don't have much more to say that hasn't already been said. As I tried to suicide as well but failed horribly and lost something too. Not gonna go in details but I'm having a hard time with seeing colors now. Which clearly did not help at all. I woke up to a pretty much color less world. Which for some reason now... Means a whole lot. I guess I don't appreciate stuff before I really lose it.

To the head chase of this whole topic.
This quote saved my life.

"Some has greater days than others. Some has many more good days than others and some has a stream of shitty days in tact. Yet Bowie. Yet you stand in front of me. The reason for that must be because you've had at least one good day in your life, right? Which means you'll get another. So why don't you think about all the good stuff that has happened to you while the other good stuff will come right around the corner" - Val

This might sound like a bullshit quote to you but hell. I meant something. I didn't save my own ass because of my family and friends. To be honest I didn't give two shits about what they would think of me. Which might put me in the spot as a bad person. I might be a bad person but that is because I choose to stop caring. When you catch me around the servers one day you might hear me laugh. The only reason why I'm laughing is because of the life I've given myself. You might not understand that right ahead but it'll come.

Good luck, ChocolateLabrador. You're a young nice fellar and I'll bet nobody would like to see you gone. The people that have are just meant to be a bumb on the road. The only thing I do with bumbs. Is to run them over ;-)
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Wood
Why u dont stop thinking about your problems a little and go do something that u like? i can tell you a example , when i have alot of stress and i became very violent i just grab the car , i drive for anywhere alone hearing some good music and sometimes i go to the ocean , i park the car and i just look into the ocean and breath some fresh air , or sometimes i just talk with my friends (they are very good and loyal , friends from my chillhood) or i just talk with my Girlfriend (for me is just the best and more brilliant women i have meet in my life) and just start heading good again , life isnt hard to live , its hard to learn living the life , you are young , u have your entire life at your front , you are strong enough to go trough all the shit , i belive on you , we all belive , if u need anything or need to talk add on my steam.

Im already adult , i maded 27 years old 5 days ago , so im more mature then most of people here (not saying that is here inmatures)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/therock1988/
I would just like you to read this. People find sympathy a way to help people out of suicide but consider the side. Consider the people you leave in this world and by the way you kill yourself.

' suicide is a very selfish act. Suicide ends the problems and troubles for the person committing it. Suicide opens a ton of issues and problems for the loved ones left behind who have to live with many disturbing emotions. The person who committed suicide was so intent on ending his or her life, that they never gave a thought to what their family members would go through for years after they were gone. The loved ones who are left behind never get over the trauma caused by having a suicide in the family – they live with it for the rest of their lives.'

If you do attempt to end your life, remember this as it's not all-ways about YOU.
(02-15-2015, 07:34 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I would just like you to read this. People find sympathy a way to help people out of suicide but consider the side. Consider the people you leave in this world and by the way you kill yourself.

' suicide is a very selfish act. Suicide ends the problems and troubles for the person committing it. Suicide opens a ton of issues and problems for the loved ones left behind who have to live with many disturbing emotions. The person who committed suicide was so intent on ending his or her life, that they never gave a thought to what their family members would go through for years after they were gone. The loved ones who are left behind never get over the trauma caused by having a suicide in the family – they live with it for the rest of their lives.'

If you do attempt to end your life, remember this as it's not all-ways about YOU.

Its never about you , kill yourself like many people said and its true , it wont solve the problems or finish the pain , you must fight every day of your life , get strong and health , fight , then stop little , recover , return to the fight , thats how life is Smile
(02-15-2015, 05:00 PM)The Rock Wrote:
(02-15-2015, 07:34 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I would just like you to read this. People find sympathy a way to help people out of suicide but consider the side. Consider the people you leave in this world and by the way you kill yourself.
Its never about you , kill yourself like many people said and its true , it wont solve the problems or finish the pain , you must fight every day of your life , get strong and health , fight , then stop little , recover , return to the fight , thats how life is Smile

I agree completely that suicide isn't the way out of your pain but I highly disagree that it's NEVER about you. That's the only thing it's about. When you start thinking about suicidal decisions it's because of some issue in your life. This or these issues needs to be approached slowly and with caution. Either way, it's only about you. It's your life and you choose what to do. If you get told that you should live to assume others what kind of fucking life is that?

"Hey Bowie I can't throw another reason out to why you should go on than I and your other friends and family will be borrowed in sorrow if you'll disappear"

What you're generally telling the person is that he/she should live his/hers life because of others. They should live because then, the others can be happy. I'm not approving suicide as a good decisions but If that person is your friend or family member, you better come up with a better reason than I and them for him to live. If that isn't possible just shut your mouth. Telling the person that he/she would do a selfish act and borrow these people in sorrow if he/she leaves this world isn't gonna hel anything.

Just a personal opinion, I couldn't give less of a shit about which famous and great person came up with that quote.
The following 2 users Like Bowiii's post:
  • Dex, Labrador