BR on Doctor Internet
Name of player: [FL: DJ] [F.I] Doctor Internet
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35377420
Time in GMT: About 4:30PM, but I am not sure.
Server: v2d.
Summary: The Police Sergeant was about to search our base (the Slum-apartments), and as it was like the third time and we were getting tired of it (We = Me and TimzzElitezz), we decided to hostage him. After some time, we decided that we would free him for 2000$. But, we didnt get to do anything, as Doctor Internet came in our base. I walked out of the room, and looked around, and I get shot in the back. I run back in the room, where we hide with the Sergeant. Timzz say "Give us 2000 for him" or something like that, and I yell "Dont come in or the Sergeant is dead". I then get shot through the wall. Timzz shoot the Sergeant because they killed me, and Internet breaks in, and kills him. So, Internet broke FearRP for shooting me, while he should be afraid of his Sergeant getting killed.
Evidence: http://gyazo.com/f9b3c2ce0fe7673103efdc2b506a44a6, not full evidence but I am sure you can find more in the logs.
You shot me, so therefore I returned fire. The door opened and you shot at me with an M4, then complain when I shoot back?

There also isn't a rule against rulebanning, so I don't really understand why you put that in there.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
I shot at you, yes, but you didnt wallbang me right as I went back in, you did it after we had said that. In real life, an officer would also care for his Sergeant, even if he had been shot at earlier.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
*not involved*
[Image: giphy.gif]
Emil did you or you friend shoot at the Doctor Internet? Before him shooting you?
I walked out from the room, and then he shot at me. That is when I shot back, and quickly got back into the room.
No, you shot at me as you left the room, therefore I returned fire.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
We heard you outside of the room. I then went out to check, and you shoot at me, where I return fire.
Emil, unless you can provide more evidence that Doctor Internet has shoot first then please do. If not I am going to conclude and deny this report.
Then do that, I dont have any evidence for this.