Make 'Rams' destroy contraband.
Title of Suggestion: Allow using the Ram 'Weapon' to destroy contraband.

Description: Rather than having to get a gun out, and shoot contraband, you could simply take out your ram, and hit the contraband. The contraband would then be destroyed in the usual manor.

Why: Shooting contraband is incredibly un-immersive, and is actually somewhat annoying. I feel that it doesn't exactly fit the role of a police officer to start shooting in the manor that they currently do. 
A more fitting signature. 
+Support
Shooting contraband as a Government member, can be some-what unprofessional.
In a real life situation, shooting at a drug lab is very dangerous as it releases dangerous gases and liquids into the atmosphere.
Really is should be taken to a 3rd party location to be assessed and disassembles carefully by professionals to prevent people being harmed.
Although using a ram is the same aspect as 'Destroying' it. It comes across as less destructive and less reckless as opposed to laying in a mag of UMP round into it.

I'm all in with this idea - I like it.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
+support, would help reduce the amount of team vs team damage when the clusterfuck of officers enter the room containing contra
Ive now got this image in my head of a cop destorying contra: [Image: basil-fawlty-thrases-car-o.gif]

OT: +support, its a lot more realistic than just shooting it!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • BlackForestAdam, xPrike
+Support
+Support.
+support, sounds like a good idea..
+Support
+Support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
+ Support