Poll: Do you want too see more songs, or is this a waste of time?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, its nice too see someones taste in music.
100.00%
2 100.00%
No, you should keep your music to yourself.
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

EDM | The Best Of.
Heart 
-+-

Sammijammi Presents:

- EDM - The Best Of -

EDM is major part of my life, I rarely listen to any other type of music, im constantly in a party mood and I want to share that with you.

This Thread will consist of so many different types of Electronic Dance Music, from Trap, too Ambient Dubstep, too just general chillout songs.
Along with posting the song, I will include what the song may mean to me, if anything, I know that the first one is rather, soppy, but it will get better from there.

From today, 13/2/15 I wish to provide you with the best from this category of music. Feel free to quote a song link and tell me your opinion and those of you with the same music taste as me, that is very particular and can't listen to other songs without feeling uncomfortable, you're not alone.

Key: 
*Pre-drinking - Before going too a Club or Bar, one would gather with friends and drink pre-bought alcohol to reduce the total cost of money spent at said club or bar.

-+-

13/2/15

I'd start with my very own favourite song. This song has so many memories behind and I can't describe how it makes me feel.
It honestly has so many memories of a relationship that I just came out if, after two years and it helps too keep those memories alive.
I wish to dedicate this first one too that person, although she will never see it.
I hope you enjoy.

This one comes from Urban Contact, a remix of Freedom Fry's 'The Wilder Mile'

-=-

This song is a general, 'Lets get friday going with a bang'
I always listen to this song during *pre-drinking sessions, it always got people hyped and ready too club till four in the morning.

This one comes from an artist I love, Vanic, a collaboration with K.Flay titled 'Make Me Fade'

Check out Vanic's other collaboration with K.Flay titled 'Can't Sleep' just while we're on topic of one of my favourites.

-+-

14/02/15

Today, is Saturday. The time that everyone should be drinking from 3pm till 3am, so why not wake your speakers on full and give these a listen.

For the afternoon where you are clearing up from last night, remaking your bed and preparing your clothes for tonight.

This first one is from Virtual Riot, his original song 'Fuck Gravity'

-=-

The next song is another for my pre-drinking sessions, which is a very recent mashup. This one is a great party mashup aswell, with a lot of popular songs and drops for really getting everyone dancing.
This song is compiled of 62 songs in just 10 minutes and it is to the most professional standard.

Its Dzeko and Torres with their mashup '2014 in 10 minutes'

While we're listening to Dzeko and Torres, check out their 2013 mashup aswell!

-+-

Total Days: 2

More too come! Leave a poll answer to tell me if this is a good idea or not!

Thanks for reading, comments and opinions are welcome below!

- Sammijammi -
Nice to see that someone actually wants to share their taste in music, well done.
Also these are some very nice songs, not really my type but i can easily get into any music. Currently i am listening and learning to play anything by a band called Parkway Drive as that's really my type.
Anyway, i shall listen to more of this, it's really quite good. Cya ingame!
I keep listening to this EDM Mashup recently, although it is alot different to what you've put here Tounge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEt1bKGlCpM

I generally listen to NoCopyrightSounds, Proximity or Tobu
-+-

14/02/15

Songs added for today, happy listening!

-+-
Some good tunes in here lads Smile
For anyone looking to learn to create EDM these guys are an absolute master class. The production value of all there tracks are insane.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqI3sw5616U [/video]
(03-13-2015, 11:27 PM)Von Tempski Wrote: For anyone looking to learn to create EDM these guys are an absolute master class. The production value of all there tracks are insane.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqI3sw5616U [/video]
Oh god, KOAN. Love him.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Oh, and i've been listening to this for the past couple of days, dunno why i can't stop playing it...

This one is pretty good too
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Currently in mad love with this. 

Thanks Fultz. -.-
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]