BioWulf
Now i dont think this is worth a ban request - but he if he doesnt give a shit about 9-11, makes fun of it then trolls. I think he deserves to made fun of.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxspundlerx...2327314061

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxspundlerx...2327354625

(Removed by sniperwolf: Thread is just a hate thread against BioWulf)
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
Its just me not caring about a GROUP made for 9/11.
I do care about 9/11 though. I just think a group made for it is just unnecessary and useless.

PS: You're just butthurt.
You dont have much respect for people do you?
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
It's his honest opinion and even though you might not agree with it, freedom of speech.

I wouldn't join a group in memorial of 9/11 either.
I don't give 2 shits about that group, it won't change anything at all.
-Signature removed-
(09-11-2011, 12:01 PM)King Guami Wrote: It's his honest opinion and even though you might not agree with it, freedom of speech.

I wouldn't join a group in memorial of 9/11 either.
I don't give 2 shits about that group, it won't change anything at all.

This
He can say that is he wants..
And i thing that a group for 9/11 is useless..
I agree people , We can't make any difference now, BUT we can make difference for the future. We just wanted to inform people that it was 10 years ago. 11 september was the biggest thing in history, The world got shocked that day. Nearly 3 thousand people died. I hope you can show some respect.
The biggest thing in history?
The Second World War ended with over 50,000,000 casualties and is regarded as the deadliest conflict in human history.

That does not mean 9/11 is irrelevant though.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-11-2011, 12:48 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: The biggest thing in history?
The Second World War ended with over 50,000,000 casualties and is regarded as the deadliest conflict in human history.

That does not mean 9/11 is irrelevant though.

Oh, sorry. I didn't mean "Biggest".
-User was banned for this post-
[Image: blathomo.jpg]
Problem blat ?