DustyRevenge's Official Hello
Hello!
My Name is DustyRevenge [Dusty for short Tounge ]
Ingame name: James Falcone

So, I'm not exactly new to the server almost 200 hours i think..but I'm relatively new to the forums, well posting on them anyway. I'm on the forums almost every day, looking at different post and looking at server news and possible updates [BTW, i'm so excited for the Red Alert update, although it has been delayed]

Anyway. FL is quite a big part of my life. usually I'd play almost every day obviously, due to recent...happenings no-one has been able to play on any of the FL Gmod servers.

I'm gonna tell you more about myself -
-My name: Is Marc <---- With a C
-Where I got the name Dusty Revenge?: No idea...
-Occupation - IRL: Waiter/ Youtuber [I'm unknown as a youtuber]
-Favorite Type of RP: I like Passive RP - Running a restaurant or shop, but I also Like and I think I'm pretty good at Mafia RP.
-I'm from the UK!
- I used to co-own and admin a Half Life 2 RP server- it got very popular but unfortunately due to stresses at school I couldn't run the server anymore, I miss it Sad

Anyway I've rambled long enough - I hope to see alot of you whilst play in the GMod servers and I hope to RP with you all Smile
-And please feel free to add me on steam Smile
-Dusty Revenge
Welcome to the forums, I think I've seen you about before.
Welcome to the community!
Nice to have another Brit! I'm from the south! Hope you've settled in well and if you've got any questions or want to rp pm me here or add me on steam!
Seem like a nice guy, looking forward to RPing with you!
South West of the UK to be exact, and it would be great to RP with you all Smile
Welcome!!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I also live in the south west lol.
Welcome! Hope to see you around.
Howdy Dusty!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator