Unbann Request Fultzy
I'm still seeing RDM in this. And you all know my take on this issue, I'm just saying that any other admin is free to lift this ban if he believes I was being unjust by issuing it in the first place.
im not going to lie in the video it looks like rdm... but it misses the whole entire beginning of the raid. i was shot at by one and 2 ran. and before that the rebels kept trying to raid us. i had a reason to kill them.
(09-11-2011, 09:11 PM)Killjoy Wrote: I'm still seeing RDM in this. And you all know my take on this issue, I'm just saying that any other admin is free to lift this ban if he believes I was being unjust by issuing it in the first place.

so... could i be unbanned???? i still have 2 more days and id like to play on the server again
You didn't say much in the video, and just shot down the unarmed rebel in front of you.. Wasn't very RP at all, infact was pretty RDM.

Also you can't work with the government... It's in the rules, corleone/rebels and the government do not mix.. Then we just get giant fighting forces of up to 16 men obeying some crazy corleone/rebel leader... So there's another rule broken.

Therefore, I agree with Killjoy - Ban stays.

Thread closed.