Unbann Request Fultzy
Your name: Fultzy

Your ban ID: 3113

Why we should unban you: I did nothing wrong we didn't randomly raid. The rebels raided us before and me and todcat didn't die so we informed the new Corleone members of what happened, then revenge raided them.

And i didn't RDM them i pulled my gun out a told one of the rebels outside to freeze and he ran away so i killed him and shot the guy in the video because i didn't see him when i came in and when i was heading up the steps i saw him in the corner of my screen and i thought he was going to flank us.

Here is the video against me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGxv9zZOztg

So in the end we had a reason to raid them and i had a reason for killing them. thanks for taking time to read this i hope you reply with an answer

I suggest you watch the video again from 0:18.

You walked past the rebel, to a cop with a gun, ignored him and shot the unarmed rebel in front of you, staring at him for a few seconds first.

what happened was we raided and owned the government thats why i didnt shoot him/ we had a corleone in a suit too so i didnt think of anything first but then i saw the suited corleone go up the steps when i was. and in the corner of my screen when i was going up was him and i wanted to make sure he was a rebel before i shot him. I told you why i was killing the rebels in the text above and that was for the one not listening to me at the beginning. Also i shot them because the one fired at me before we came in the house in the room that is seen 0:08 so why would i not shoot him too if i was already shot at? you also hear a shot right at the beginning of the video
I'm done with this case, if you can persuade any other admin to look it through and unban you, then so it will be.
i dont understand why your just going to let it go now? you shut the other one down because i didnt shoot the cop and shot the unarmed rebel and i told you the reason of that..... i dont know how you can keep me banned if there is a rp reason for all of your bannable situations.
Do any other admins want to but their thoughts into this....
My honest opinion is that if the banning admin does not think you should unbanned that I fully agree with that.
-Signature removed-
(09-11-2011, 07:15 PM)King Guami Wrote: My honest opinion is that if the banning admin does not think you should unbanned that I fully agree with that.

he said "I'm done with this case, if you can persuade any other admin to look it through and unban you, then so it will be." if he would of disagreed he would of closed it. i wanted to know what you thought of it.
He closed your last one which was identical to this one.
-Signature removed-
i know he did but he did with a reason i answered in this one that was a RP situation. everything has a RP reason that i was banned for and i would like to be unbanned because of it.
(09-11-2011, 07:37 PM)Fultzy Wrote: if he would of disagreed he would of closed it.

He did so we're done talking ?
-Signature removed-
(09-11-2011, 08:35 PM)King Guami Wrote:
(09-11-2011, 07:37 PM)Fultzy Wrote: if he would of disagreed he would of closed it.

He did so we're done talking ?

well since that was talking about the 1st unban request and your using it for current usage no. the first unban request he closed because i didn't shoot the police commander and shot the unarmed rebel. but i said above under in the unban request itself why i did that. i'm not trying to be a burden but i did nothing wrong to be banned for a week. and killjoy said that he was done with this and said that if another admin thought i should be unbanned then i could.