Server maintenance
Server is finally up once I have to go to bed. Boohoo!
We've hardened down on our server some more and made upgrades, and we're doing new stress testing. We're still under heavy DDoS, but so far we seem to be neutralizing it incredibly well. Please join so that you can help to stress test our server, we need traffic to test and confirm that we're stable.
Cant wait! Smile
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 1 user Likes Obay's post:
  • Kpred
Thanks to everyone who participated in the V2D Traffic-Test. Next will be tomorrow (10.02)
The following 2 users Like Burnett's post:
  • Nacreas, Wood
Awesome. Just pure awesome.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Maybe while the server is under renovation we can get a bigger ts? Would be nice to have more than 30 slot!
(02-10-2015, 12:08 AM)Burnett Wrote: Thanks to everyone who participated in the V2D Traffic-Test. Next will be tomorrow (10.02)
Before scrolling upwards I thought this was some kind of driving event.
Why the f*ck was I not invited to a driving event?

OT: Good Luck, sure you'll get it up and running.
Side note for Soulripper: Don't you ever go fecking skiing again.

The following 1 user Likes Safira's post:
  • Toxic
Trust me Surina, of it was a driving event....you'd be the last one on the list. If it was a CDM event though, you'd be the guest of honour Tounge
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Esjuttu
(02-09-2015, 05:48 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: From 24GB ram to 64GB ram and from 200GB to 4TB harddisk. CPU more recent too.

Maybe now that we have this huge increase in RAM maybe the Prop limit can go up?
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 6 users Like Obay's post:
  • Kpred, evilmat360, Blurr, Marsh, Brynn, Spear
I am more then glad to hear this. I mean this community is big enough to not be threatend by constant ddos. Other than that I am (sorry for the following) really anyojed that major updates of high importance will be delayed over and over again despite the fact that they were announced on a long time turn. This makes me mad.
I mean Police lights are not too much to ask for after more than 3 years and an constant server would be a thing as well. I am really wondering why this is happening over and over again however I am more than glad that you decided to advance your protection and therefore maybe hitting the problem on its roots.
Even if I expected my beloved ELS for this weekend and might be off for the following weeks due to the fact that i dont believe in any good or quick solution for know. I like to thank you for this big step which might actually enable us to play when we want - rathert then the time where we are not under attack.
I might stay off for a while,
however I am more then interested in comming back (in case this will be finally fixed now) and ill try to keep an eye on you.

May the hacks/ddos/dipshit-whatever have left you without to much harm
sincerly
MrMarshmallow
Officer and prud Dinner Officer Martin Murdock (may the officer part become even more interesting soon)

ps. i think it would be more than good to have some sort of time estimation since for most uf us it could be hard to tell how long youll have to work on this. So dont avoisd giving unacurate / ruff estimations they are still better then nothing