Evocity V2D Map
I find that often, new or inexperienced players are not familiar with the CityRP maps. They are not aware of what all of the different places are called and where they are.

In response to this, I have created a basic map of the entire map for V2D, labelling each different place or what each place is commonly called by other members. If requested, I could try and make one for V33X and V2P.

Feel free to save this image to your computer for future reference. 

I would put the image directly into this thread but it is very large, so here is the link: http://i.imgur.com/Kvw2YHH.jpg

[NOTE: If I have missed out any areas or made any mistakes, please inform me.]

Hope this helps,

Tomoash Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
This has been done a few times before, great job none the less.
Looks pretty good
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The pool apartments are normally called 'big bens cars' or what ever it is
The 'house on the way to the pool' is called the motel.
I'd also change the 'road to the villas' to 'road to the bar'
Been done a few times but good work!
(02-08-2015, 08:37 PM)Iacboy Wrote: The pool apartments are normally called 'big bens cars' or what ever it is
The 'house on the way to the pool' is called the motel.
I'd also change the 'road to the villas' to 'road to the bar'

Thanks, I will make the changes now.
Didn't realise it had already been done! Oh well Cheese
Actually, i've been thinking... I think it would be cool to have a command in the servers that shows such a map.

This way, if you type /map ingame, you'd have the map at your disposal. It would solve all problems for new players -like myself-.

Do you think it would be worth posting a suggestion ?
(02-08-2015, 08:53 PM)Mysterius Wrote: Actually, i've been thinking... I think it would be cool to have a command in the servers that shows such a map.

This way, if you type /map ingame, you'd have the map at your disposal. It would solve all problems for new players -like myself-.

I'm not sure if it would get accepted due to the fact the maps are fairly easy to learn, it takes a maximum of 1 hour to learn nearly all the locations on a map.
(02-08-2015, 08:53 PM)Mysterius Wrote: Actually, i've been thinking... I think it would be cool to have a command in the servers that shows such a map.

Yeah I thought about that too. I am pretty sure it has been suggested many times anyway, but I suppose there's no harm doing so.
(02-08-2015, 08:56 PM)Mustang Wrote:

I'm not sure if it would get accepted due to the fact the maps are fairly easy to learn, it takes a maximum of   1 hour to learn nearly all the locations on a map.

Sure but... well. It's mostly for immersion and practical use. I see many people who think they know the map, but they don't know the name of the buildings, just their location.