Jordy Unban Request.
Your name: Jordy

Your ban ID: 56240

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: advertising malicious websites.

Involved: General Rickets

Why we should unban you: 
Around 2 and a half months back I was banned permanently for advertising a website in which was involved in the fearless hacking scandal. As a result of my 'advertisement' I got banned from the servers for a permanent time. I then decided to create my first unban request due to me feeling and others feeling that it was unfair also.

The unban request was then shortened to one year after careful consideration by the other staff members - both fearless members and I thought this was still to large for such a mistake which was just a lack of common sense and wasn't intended to trigger another uproar

Names will be mentioned who believe my ban length is invalid and or invalid as a whole upon request by administrators.

Over the 2 and a half months I have thought about this mistake and feel have I taken my punishment and understand what the consequences are if this was to happen again. (which it won't)

On my old ban request the vast majority of administrators who posted believe this is a big mistake by me and that I should know better for such reputation I have/had on the servers. - Quoted by Burnett.

May I also add the rule breakage I did was looked over by Faustie and said he would reduce it to one month or so. Although due to my bad mood after I got banned I acted almost like a child and changed my steam name to 'Jordy #corruptadmins' which was just childish of me and wasn't intended to by directed at General it was an act of stupidity which I have resolved and apologized for my 'corruptadmins' comment.

Hopefully both the Staff Team and Community take my apology and hopefully this can be resolved.

P.S. loving the Minecraft Server. Cheese

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Appeal is currently under review.

Review Notes:
Case of innocence of suspended player Jordy is currently being reviewed
Please note, You have already received an initial shorten.

[FL] General Rickets
Server Administrative Team

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player Jordy will stand as issued.
Please note, your attitude in the situation and what you did were both unacceptable. You might have learned your lesson but that does not change what you did. The ban is more than valid regardless of what others may think. The fact it was reduced to a year is already enough.

[FL] General Rickets
Server Administrative Team