UBR Razz
(02-08-2015, 11:54 AM)Klingan1337 Wrote: he wanted to get the president to saftey before you guys come in so how can that be fearrp in realife evrone like says i dont know the code and its reallife roleplay so how can that be BR

IRL if somebody told you to open a door you don't see 'uh, I can't remeber' or 'uh, I don't know' you do it, or at least attempt.
mustang you wasnt involded so why are you here and write tell gerogy to come and write not you you just have vid and wasnt in the raid
Mustang, you come in there in the end of it thats why the video doesnt show much. But in the beginning I was doing the things I talked about, however I have no evidence to provide that, I just feel like its unfair cause I didnt mean to do anything I got the gate opened a different way.
(02-08-2015, 12:02 PM)Klingan1337 Wrote: mustang you wasnt involded so why are you here and write tell gerogy to come and write not you you just have vid and wasnt in the raid

I was actually advising Georgy in a steam chat to post or not to post this report, I was pointing things out in the videos for him, I RECORDED THE THING THAT LED TO THE BAN, I see me as being fully involved in this case.
(02-08-2015, 12:03 PM)Razmus Wrote: Mustang, you come in there in the end of it thats why the video doesnt show much. But in the beginning I was doing the things I talked about, however I have no evidence to provide that, I just feel like its unfair cause I didnt mean to do anything I got the gate opened a different way.

The recording was near enough from the start as I was asked to record it, I walked over with them and then started recording once they entered the building.
also the reason why I was standing still and looking at them was because I was typing in the clan radio that they should open the gate or i die
(02-08-2015, 12:09 PM)Razmus Wrote: also the reason why I was standing still and looking at them was because I was typing in the clan radio that they should open the gate or i die

Well, if you can get the chat logs and prove this then please do because at the moment this is just a statement that isn't backed up.
how do i view chat logs? I Think admins can see that i was typing
If you can get a staff member to supply them then that's good, but it still doesn't take away the fact that you broke fearRP by not opening the door.
I really want a staff member to post and get their version of this.