UBR Razz
Your name: Razz
Your ban ID: 58712
Banned by: [FL] Raptor
Reason: FearRP
Involved: George, my clan members.
Why we should unban you: I feel like that it was a very unfair ban because I was still roleplaying as being scared, I didn't run away or disobey the orders, I just said that my co-worker inside could open but not me, this was only to give the President which was hiding in there a head start so he could escape, when I say that I don't know the code to CHINESE, he says something about 'get the pager and make them open it' so I tell the other employee inside to open it. As I said, I was still being feared by the weapon and following orders, maybe I am feared for my life but the gate was opened when the man told me to tell her to open it.
I'm involved since the recordings shown in Georgy's player report are mine.

Raptor/NightFury said 'Considering that razz's job name was L.F.A he knows the code.'
You also are the leader of the L.F.A so it's hard to believe that you don't know the code.
I was ROLEPLAYING and saying that I didnt know the code because I wanted to give the insiders some time to be able to get to safety therefore I said the woman inside could open instead of me cause i didnt know the code.
But the thing is, you did know the code considering you had been going in and out of the building prior to the said events that got you banned.
I know i do know the code I was lying about it so my friends inside was able to get to safety and instead i told her the ones inside could open, I dont see how this is fearrp I am still following orders by getting the gate opened but by Another way
Yes i was inside how can he got banned when he roleplay that he is scared and roleplay that he dont know the code its like a roleplay but he asked me to open the gate and i did it and he got banned becuse of he roleplay scared and dont know the code i have a point !?
Omg Omg
You lied about it, clearly when you knew the code, thus breaking fearRP. You had been going in and out of the building all day and suddenly when you get told to open it you 'don't know it' it's just not possible. You simply broke fearRP by not opening it when ordered, it's your building, your company/clan you know everything and definitely the code to the main door.
I was lying that I was a simple secretary to the gunpoint guys just because I wanted to give the PRESIDENT time to flee the Place, I got it opened by someone inside, I dont feel like that is FEARRP, however Mustang I dont feel like you should post because you are not really involved it's George.
he wanted to get the president to saftey before you guys come in so how can that be fearrp in realife evrone like says i dont know the code and its reallife roleplay so how can that be BR
(02-08-2015, 11:53 AM)Razmus Wrote: I was lying that I was a simple secretary to the gunpoint guys just because I wanted to give the PRESIDENT time to flee the Place, I got it opened by someone inside, I dont feel like that is FEARRP, however Mustang I dont feel like you should post because you are not really involved it's George.

How am I not involved considering the recordings which led to your ban are mine?

I'd also like you to watch the videos:

In video one you don't even react, you just look at them like 'Oh a gun, nice.'
In video two you still don't do anything, you crouch for about three seconds and then go back to doing exactly the same as video one. You aren't roleplaying that you are afraid of the gun.