Report: Nhyxess
(02-07-2015, 01:11 PM)Diggy Wrote: Request is currently under review.

Review Notes:
Evidence toward accused user ([FL:RP]Nhyxess, STEAM_0:1:78361520) is under examination for rule violations
Regarding this, do you claim it was a bug that prevented you from getting out or was it the position you were in?

If it was infact a bug, do you have any evidence to support your defense claim?

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team

It was both your honor,
This is an common bug therefore there is no evidence needed, and there isn't a way how you can prove that.
If it is a bug have you posted in the bugs section saying about it? I fail to see how you can simply claim it was a bug to get yourself out of something like this, it's clear by the video that you where told how to get out.
(02-07-2015, 02:20 PM)Mustang Wrote: If it is a bug have you posted in the bugs section saying about it? I fail to see how you can simply claim it was a bug to get yourself out of something like this, it's clear by the video that you where told how to get out.
I'm not that active on the forums, And I'm not forced to post about a bug if I find it aslong as I do not abuse it.

And I already told you I am an well known player i know every command for the cars, I couldn't.
(02-07-2015, 04:54 PM)Nhyxess Wrote:
(02-07-2015, 02:20 PM)Mustang Wrote: If it is a bug have you posted in the bugs section saying about it? I fail to see how you can simply claim it was a bug to get yourself out of something like this, it's clear by the video that you where told how to get out.
I'm not that active on the forums, And I'm not forced to post about a bug if I find it aslong as I do not abuse it.

And I already told you I am an well known player i know every command for the cars, I couldn't.

You seem to have been pretty active the past day to defend yourself here. If it's a bug you SHOULD post a bug report. I see there is nothing further to add from my point, if you have any more please continue, but I'll be stepping back and letting the reviewing administrator decide.
Common bug? If it is common, make a video of it happening and post it here, as I personally have never heard of this bug.
Ohterwise this report is valid on accounts of FearRP breakage.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(02-07-2015, 05:33 PM)Diggy Wrote: Common bug? If it is common, make a video of it happening and post it here, as I personally have never heard of this bug.
Ohterwise this report is valid on accounts of FearRP breakage.

This too, I haven't came across this 'common' bug as I can exit my vehicle easily every time.
I'm thinking that it's not a bug that is the cause, rather accidental use of the internal locking system - I've locked myself in before and wasn't able to get out, because I didn't even know we had an internal locking system at the time.
(02-07-2015, 06:36 PM)Faustie Wrote: I'm thinking that it's not a bug that is the cause, rather accidental use of the internal locking system - I've locked myself in before and wasn't able to get out, because I didn't even know we had an internal locking system at the time.

I too had this problem but at the start, the system has been in long enough for everyone to know how to use it he was also told how to get out.
(02-07-2015, 06:36 PM)Faustie Wrote: I'm thinking that it's not a bug that is the cause, rather accidental use of the internal locking system - I've locked myself in before and wasn't able to get out, because I didn't even know we had an internal locking system at the time.

There is an internal locking system?
I guess this was the problem I had, I guess that I was too busy trying to fix it that I didn't really read what you guys have said, This still isn't a valid reason to ban me