Report: Nhyxess
Name of player: [FL:RP]Nhyxess

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78361520

Time in GMT: 5PM/5:30PM

Server: V2P

Summary: General rule 13. FearRP
He says in the video 'I can't get out' but as he was told how to get out and had previously exited the vehicle prior to recording.

Evidence:
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned
I couldn't get out? I tried multiple times and after I got out i accepted the jail and I clearly said, let me drive around the corner to try again, You're making a stupid br for a bug. Its like making a ban request on admins when you can't see the textures
(02-06-2015, 06:31 PM)Geecku Wrote: maybe he just locked his car accidentally internally and didn't know about the shift - e. i didn't know it either in the beginning.
also there was and admin online and you called him why did you still make an extra ban request?

1.You have nothing to do with this player report, please remove yourself from it.
2. I did make a call but I believe he was busy.
(02-06-2015, 06:58 PM)Nhyxess Wrote: I couldn't get out? I tried multiple times and after I got out i accepted the jail and I clearly said, let me drive around the corner to try again, You're making a stupid br for a bug. Its like making a ban request on admins when you can't see the textures
You where told how to get out yet you still continued to complain saying 'let me drive around the corner' or something along them lines.

Also if you take a look at 0:11 and 0:40
At 0:11 you attempt to drive but the attempt is failed by the fact you are blocked in.
At 0:40 You say you are a well known player and to let you go and drive around the corner.
(02-06-2015, 07:26 PM)Mustang Wrote:
(02-06-2015, 06:58 PM)Nhyxess Wrote: I couldn't get out? I tried multiple times and after I got out i accepted the jail and I clearly said, let me drive around the corner to try again, You're making a stupid br for a bug. Its like making a ban request on admins when you can't see the textures
You where told how to get out yet you still continued to complain saying 'let me drive around the corner' or something along them lines.
At 0:11 you attempt to drive but the attempt is failed by the fact you are blocked in.
At 0:40 You say you are a well known player and to let you go and drive around the corner.*
I don't know if you're reading my post or not? Again " I couldn't get out? I tried multiple times and after I got out i accepted the jail and I clearly said, let me drive around the corner to try again " Please read this three times before you post again I couldn't get out Also, my headphones do not work properly as I do not always hear everything. Also AGAIN, I CLEARLY SAID LET ME DRIVE AROUND THE CORNER TO TRY IT THERE, You did not record the whole conversation as I told them multiple times that I was stuck and I couldn't get out even when the other car was not there, I managed to get out atlast and after that I got jailed for all my Charges.

EDIT: by saying I am a well known player, I mean that I know the commands how to get out :/
(02-06-2015, 08:30 PM)Nhyxess Wrote:
(02-06-2015, 07:26 PM)Mustang Wrote:
At 0:40 You say you are a well known player and to let you go and drive around the corner.*
I don't know if you're reading my post or not? Again " I couldn't get out? I tried multiple times and after I got out i accepted the jail and I clearly said, let me drive around the corner to try again " Please read this three times before you post again I couldn't get out Also, my headphones do not work properly as I do not always hear everything. Also AGAIN, I CLEARLY SAID LET ME DRIVE AROUND THE CORNER TO TRY IT THERE, You did not record the whole conversation as I told them multiple times that I was stuck and I couldn't get out even when the other car was not there, I managed to get out atlast and after that I got jailed for all my Charges.
EDIT: by saying I am a well known player, I mean that I know the commands how to get out :/
At 0:30 you are told how to exit the vehicle BY TEXT, what also happens is you come out handcuffed which means you entered the vehicle while being handcuffed, which I did see but didn't have recorded, it actually led me to start recording.
I was actually phased over some of the situation. I saw the part where he got out of the car so I left it at that because from what I saw he complied with your instructions. Once he got out he was arrested.
It appears the internal locking system is the cause of this as it would have restricted Nhyx from exiting. It is a common occurrence for people to get stuck in their car because of this. It looks to me that Nhyx wanted to drive around and park his car to get out which would suggest he was stuck inside his car. As for him getting in while handcuffed, we will need evidence.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Request is currently under review.

Review Notes:
Evidence toward accused user ([FL:RP]Nhyxess, STEAM_0:1:78361520) is under examination for rule violations
Regarding this, do you claim it was a bug that prevented you from getting out or was it the position you were in?

If it was infact a bug, do you have any evidence to support your defense claim?

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(02-07-2015, 06:02 AM)Nacreas Wrote: I was actually phased over some of the situation. I saw the part where he got out of the car so I left it at that because from what I saw he complied with your instructions. Once he got out he was arrested.
It appears the internal locking system is the cause of this as it would have restricted Nhyx from exiting. It is a common occurrence for people to get stuck in their car because of this. It looks to me that Nhyx wanted to drive around and park his car to get out which would suggest he was stuck inside his car. As for him getting in while handcuffed, we will need evidence.
Exactly what nacreas said, I tried getting out the car and it bugged out so they handcuffed me when I was outside the car and i got sent back in again thats how I was handcuffed inside the car