UnBan on SammiJammi
Your name: Sammijammi ID: STEAM_0:1:49478863              

Your ban ID: 58684

Banned by: Beflok

Reason: Floating props in public

Involved: Sammijammi, Mrbon, Itswolfhd, jayjayflutter

Why we should unban you: We were messing around with the balloons because the giant balloon did not float (doing it for RP) we're careful when it comes to roleplay, and we enjoy it very much. A number of players saw us with the balloon, but none of them posted a BR, My guess is that jayjay/itswolfHD obviously had a bad session and wanted to vent his frustration out on anyone he could find. I apologise for any inconvenience we caused, and for any RPlayers that were effected.   I know we should've went to a build server or sandbox.

Deepest apologies
http://i.imgur.com/KArvk7e.gifv
The Tools/Props Rules clearly say "All your constructions must be supported. This means no floating constructions." and you were making floating props which is obviously against the rules... Also why were you building it in the middle of the road?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
If you were going to even do some type of RP of that caliber you must first ask a staff member if you were going to make floating props.

Normally if you were a new player a blacklist would suffice but you know better therefore a ban is in order.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!