Unfair Ban
Your name: [FL:RP] SkyDiver

Your ban ID: 56953

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: Giving a molotov to a rebel to throw.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:

1. Wasn't me throwing the molotov.

2. Wasn't me asking for the molotov molotov.

3. I just gave a Molotov to a rebel that wanted the molotov.

4. Me, was the only one that got banned when I didn't throw it.

5. I just wanted to make the rebel which was new to the server happy.

The ban happened fast and I didn't have the chance to say much. I already learned to never give strangers weapons and I already had 24h ban for it and also got my punishment. And I want this ban to be gone because it is annoying to have unfair bans on the ban record.

Thanks
Why are you trying to appeal an old ban? this happened a while ago.

Edit : As far as I am aware if I remember this correctly you had a arugment or somewhat of a misunderstanding with the people who were doing a passive roleplay at that time, which at that time your job was a citizen so you couldn't have thrown the molotov at them yourself but then you gave it to a rebel to throw it for you.
(02-04-2015, 07:58 AM)NightFury Wrote: Why are you trying to appeal an old ban? this happened a while ago.

Edit : As far as I am aware if I remember this correctly you had a arugment or somewhat of a misunderstanding with the people who were doing a passive roleplay at that time, which at that time your job was a citizen so you couldn't have thrown the molotov at them yourself but then you gave it to a rebel to throw it for you.

Yeah, it was old. I ain't 100% of the situation but I do remember I was confused and didn't know really what happened. It happened so fast. The passive RP was Yahoo and they where arguing with me about Google and Yahoo and then a rebel came to me and agreed with me that google is better and then he asked for a molotov. He didn't trow it for me. He was also arguing with the Yahoo employees. I just gave him the molotov.
Did you tell him to molotov the Yahoo store/building?
(02-04-2015, 10:41 AM)NightFury Wrote: Did you tell him to molotov the Yahoo store/building?

Well. We both didn't like the Yahoo because they disrespected uss and they had a SRU as a guard (failRP) that pointed a gun at uss when we talked about Google. He asked me for a molotov and i gave him one. I don't remember 100% of the situation but I knew he was going to throw it on the Yahoo after I gave it but I don't remember if I told him to do it. But if I did it still wasn't me throwing it. And if I didn't throw it I actually didn't break any rules. And if I didn't break any rules I shouldn't get banned. And that is the reason why I do this UBR. I don't want to be disrespectful or rude or anything. I'm just bringing up my opinion.
I recall you giving him the molotov and telling him to do it for a reason that isn't really valid.
I understand when you say that you didn't break the rules but you told him to, you should have known better than to give someone a molotov and tell him to throw a molotov at someone's RP without a valid reason.
(02-04-2015, 01:37 PM)NightFury Wrote: I recall you giving him the molotov and telling him to do it for a reason that isn't really valid.
I understand when you say that you didn't break the rules but you told him to, you should have known better than to give someone a molotov and tell him to throw a molotov at someone's RP without a valid reason.

Thanks for understanding. But if there isn't any rules broken the ban should be removed. And the all reason we have is that they where turning aggressive and threatened uss. And I don't call that passive.
Did you or did you not give him the molotov and tell him to throw it? yes or no.
(02-04-2015, 02:01 PM)NightFury Wrote: Did you or did you not give him the molotov and tell him to throw it? yes or no.

Now when I think about it I may did. I had thoughts about it but he asked for it. But I have no clue. I'm serious, I don't remember. But all I know is that I can't find any rules that I am breaking.
I want to say no, but I ain't sure. I don't want to lie. But I don't remember if I did. I think no but I don't know.