Parents and Games
For years when I was younger my mother in particular would be the one to say "You play to many games, their goingto make you crazy"

I played Postal 2, Duke Nukem 3d, Grand theft auto, manhunt, basicly every violent or ultra violent game you can imagine from 1997-Present (Starting when i was 7-8)

Ironicly games like those prevented me from becoming violent and essentialy looseing my mind on the school bullies, which probably saved a few lives includeing my own.

Only one time in my life did I ever hurt someone intentionaly, though that was a school bully so in the end I think it did him some good knowing he cant get away with crap like that anymore because he left me and everyone else alone after that.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • beflok
Since i am Mexican/American, I prefer gaming, and sometimes I spend time with my parents or with my grand parents, I like gaming than my parents and my sibilings.
Mexico is not safe
(02-08-2015, 06:13 AM)TheImpossibleTruster5 Wrote: Since i am Mexican/American, I prefer gaming, and sometimes I spend time with my parents or with my grand parents, I like gaming than my parents and my sibilings.
You're mexican you cannot afford PC liar
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(02-10-2015, 10:33 PM)Haarek Wrote:
(02-08-2015, 06:13 AM)TheImpossibleTruster5 Wrote: Since i am Mexican/American, I prefer gaming, and sometimes I spend time with my parents or with my grand parents, I like gaming than my parents and my sibilings.
You're mexican you cannot afford PC liar

Oh...
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]