Timelapse: Making a signature.
(02-08-2015, 08:37 PM)Barkles Wrote:
(02-08-2015, 08:30 PM)MustangMustang Wrote: I really need to learn. It's something I've been wanting to do for a long time.

I'll help ya if you want some time Wink I'm no genius but I can show you how to use tools then you can develop your own style Cheese

PMing you Cheese, thanks!
(02-08-2015, 08:39 PM)Clawz Wrote:
(02-03-2015, 07:29 PM)Tandy Wrote: Hm... yeah, that could work, but what do you mean by do it with me? You're gonna do the voiceover or what?
I was thinking of more of a photoshop fight-off, where we would both design say a signature, and it would be for everyone to decide which one's best.

Heh, yeah, that could actually work! When shall we do it? And how? Are we just both going to submit different videos and post a poll to see which one gets most votes?
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
(02-08-2015, 09:12 PM)Tandy Wrote:
(02-03-2015, 07:29 PM)Tandy Wrote: Hm... yeah, that could work, but what do you mean by do it with me? You're gonna do the voiceover or what?
I was thinking of more of a photoshop fight-off, where we would both design say a signature, and it would be for everyone to decide which one's best.

Heh, yeah, that could actually work! When shall we do it? And how? Are we just both going to submit different videos and post a poll to see which one gets most votes?

Maybe we should post 1 video, with both of us on teamspeak and both of us recording our screens, then we'll figure out a montage of some sort to combine the two views on both screens. As for when, I'm available for long projects like these at weekends, so let's try to set this up then.
(02-09-2015, 08:39 PM)Clawz Wrote:
(02-08-2015, 09:12 PM)Tandy Wrote:

Maybe we should post 1 video, with both of us on teamspeak and both of us recording our screens, then we'll figure out a montage of some sort to combine the two views on both screens. As for when, I'm available for long projects like these at weekends, so let's try to set this up then.

Sounds good to me. This friday or saturday would be good for me, can do it later than that if you want.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • Waterloo