Timelapse: Making a signature.
Hello there, i decided to make a time lapse of me creating a signature for someone, mainly so i can show how i make them, so here it is!
I would love to see everyone who does signatures do the same! (Jarz, Envy, Barkles and Ne0ster Tounge)
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 10 users Like Tandy's post:
  • James, Duane, Baskingner, Envy, Patriot, Temar, Waterloo, Suarez, Mustang, Ivan Tempski
Looks amazing and truly inspirational.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
The following 2 users Like James's post:
  • Tandy, Patriot
You did an awesome job!
It would be cool if you could do a tutorial in making one, I've been wanting to know how to make them,
The following 1 user Likes Chech's post:
  • MysteriaParade
After the clipping mask what did you use to reshow part of the image? (The man at the start) then remove the little bits? I normally seperatly readd it but your method seems quicker
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(09-11-2014, 10:20 PM)Wood Wrote: After the clipping mask what did you use to reshow part of the image? (The man at the start) then remove the little bits? I normally seperatly readd it but your method seems quicker
After the clipping mask, i use the paint brush tool, and with the fearless logo layer selected, if you use the paintbrush, it sort of extends the clipping mask where ever you draw with the paint brush. After that, i use the polygonal lasso tool to cut off the bits i don't need, leaving me with nice, clean edges. Hope this helps!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Looks pretty good, lovely timelapse
Great work
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Lovely work! I'm really good at photoshop, I may start doing signatures. If you like, I could make a tutorial video wih you.
Hm... yeah, that could work, but what do you mean by do it with me? You're gonna do the voiceover or what?
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • Waterloo