Problems with server?
I enabled the downloading of custom files from the server and that seemed to fix the problem (although I don't remember ever disabling that feature). Can an admin kindly close this thread please?

For some reason, whenever I join the server, CityRP appears to be broken. The console spams messages about how there is no gamemode set and that the server is misconfigured.

I tried making a new garrysmod folder but that didn't fix anything, and brought another problem of every custom model being an error. Restarting Garry's Mod and my computer have not done anything, and neither has deleting ClientRegistry.blob. Now I'm stuck.

Also the server appears to be fine for everyone else, considering nobody has mentioned it, which further confuses the situation.

I've also tried the following:
(09-10-2011, 01:20 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: Try to clear your cache folder.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-10-2011, 12:41 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: For some reason, whenever I join the server, CityRP appears to be broken. The console spams messages about how there is no gamemode set and that the server is misconfigured.

I tried making a new garrysmod folder but that didn't fix anything, and brought another problem of every custom model being an error. Restarting Garry's Mod and my computer have not done anything, and neither has deleting ClientRegistry.blob. Now I'm stuck.

Also the server appears to be fine for everyone else, considering nobody has mentioned it, which further confuses the situation.

this is probably since the gamemode just crashed, we're now waiting for an admin to restart the server.
Done.
Whoa, now I'm even more confused.

This started a few days ago.

Anyway don't close this yet, I want to see if I can play...

EDIT: No, it's still broken for me.
[Image: ibzkjJqsALJnZG.jpg]
(09-10-2011, 12:46 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Whoa, now I'm even more confused.

This started a few days ago.

Anyway don't close this yet, I want to see if I can play...

EDIT: No, it's still broken for me.
[Image: ibzkjJqsALJnZG.jpg]

this is some shit i have never seen before , i can tell other people didnt have it , since i was head ss when u took this picture.
I had that too a while ago.
Try to clear your cache folder.
I had some problem once I just deleted cache folder but dunno how to work that out if you deleted whole garry's mod folder :/
Yeah, the gamemode is a bit FKed up at the moment, needs a restart me thinks Smile
I didn't delete the garrysmod folder.

What is this 'cache' folder called and where can I find it?
(09-10-2011, 01:48 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: I didn't delete the garrysmod folder.

What is this 'cache' folder called and where can I find it?

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\usernamehere\garrysmod\garrysmod\cache.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\usernamehere\garrysmod\garrysmod\cache.

Empty that folder, but don't delete the folder, and also don't delete the dua folder.