Unban request on TeNebris
Your name: TeNebris * Logitech

Your ban ID:58610

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: Backseat Administration 

Involved: Forgee * Madcatz 

Why we should unban you: I am guessing this is to do with the situation which involved a propusher trying to propKill us all but along side this he  also tried to lock-pick my car .(the situation) I saw him trying to lock pick my car and pulled and gun to him and told him to stop or I'll shoot , since he was just minging he wouldn't listen , I proceeded to warn him but he just continued after a while I got frustrated and fired warning shots at him to tell him I was serious . He simply ignored me and by now he had started the alarm. I had no other choice and he wouldn't rp with me so I had to shoot him , to stop him stealing my car like you would in that kind of situation . I could see how a mistake could of easily been made here . Thank you for taking your time to read and possibly re-consider my ban , Thank you  
[Image: zOyqdDm.png]
                      ♥♥ My two favourite gamer girls♥♥                                                                        [2012 Forge]
If you see someone who is breaking the rules you don't go and kill him while he's doing it, doing that you break a rule yourself. (General Rule 7)
(01-30-2015, 09:14 PM)NightFury Wrote: If you see someone who is breaking the rules you don't go and kill him while he's doing it, doing that you break a rule yourself. (General Rule 7)

I didn't kill him for that reason I killed him because he attempted to steal my car and refused to stop at gun point
                      ♥♥ My two favourite gamer girls♥♥                                                                        [2012 Forge]
He killed him for breaking into his car, he fired multiple warning shots. there was no backseat administration at all...
In the video you can see that it was clearly not your car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub6C3SWFlYQ
(01-31-2015, 12:04 AM)NightFury Wrote: In the video you can see that it was clearly not your car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub6C3SWFlYQ

Oh, this must of been a different time he is talking about, i cant remember this
Forgee How are you involved in this?
(01-31-2015, 10:40 AM)NightFury Wrote: Forgee How are you involved in this?

Well there was another incident just like this, i was just a witness but i did not realise the ban was referring to the incident which you posted a video of
I see no reason why you should be unbaned, you had no reason to kill him considering that it wasn't even your car.
I don't even remember that incident but that makes sense we clearly had different moments in mind , sorry to bother you