banned
Name:Kaya-Gleeson
Number of ban:58544
Banned by:[FL:M] Nacreas
Reason:Fear rp (punching a dead body by misclick)
Ivolved:BigFatMilk
Why we should unban you(idea) got banned on the the 26/1/15 and it was going to be lifted at 6:00 pm the next day so i tried to go on at 8:00 pm on the next day and it said i was banned so i opened up the fearless bans and i searched my name it came up with banned for 5 months for fear rp and i didn't even log in to the server that day so i was very confused as to why i am banned for 5 months also if you are wondering why BigFatMilk is involved the first time i got banned he witnessed other people hitting the dead body with props and running the dead body over bu the admin done nothing to them.
Email:[email protected]
Answer me the following questions.
How many hours do you have?
How many bans do you have?
How many blacklists do you have?
Once you have answered these in a reply we can discuss your most recent offence.

4 months 28 days and 2 hours left of the ban but i have around 40-50 hours on your amazing server. i have had 6 bans and i've had 18 blacklists
(01-29-2015, 06:22 PM)Kaya-Gleeson Wrote: 4 months 28 days and 2 hours left of the ban but i have around 40-50 hours on your amazing server. i have had 6 bans and i've had 18 blacklists

50 hours and you've achieved six bans and eighteen blacklists. That's a ridiculous amount of rule breaking. You're ban was going to be removed as it was a minor offence until we looked at your record and decided to extend your suspension and issue you a last chance warning. You're ban is valid and you're on your last chance.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I see 0 reasons at ALL for a shorten or an unban. Nac summed up my point perfectly.

Please unban me i thought your server was the best thing about gmod if i went on gmod it would be on cityrp i know ive had alot of bans and blacklists but can i have my ban removed and have one more chance i will will listen to all the rules and not break them just please unban mei will obey every rule and never break them again i honestly swear down i will never break them again please.
(01-29-2015, 06:43 PM)Kaya-Gleeson Wrote: Please unban me i thought your server was the best thing about gmod if i went on gmod it would be on cityrp i know ive had alot of bans and blacklists but can i have my ban removed and have one more chance i will will listen to all the rules and not break them just please unban mei will obey every rule and never break them again i honestly swear down i will never break them again please.

If you'll remember, I offered you a probation period. While explaining this, you just moved about taking pictures showing no sign of interest in what I was saying which resulted in your day suspension. That was your "One more chance".
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
No i was listening to you but i was just moving at the same time waiting for you to type just please unban i will obey every single rule
You have had enough chances. I'm personally unwilling to unban you. 50 hours and a record like that irl ridiculous.

Please just one more chance i honestly wont ever break the rules again please