Hello's From Rivid
Hello you Fearless Rp,ers

About Me:
I'm 15 Years old new around the community and for my 125 hours i've been here I think its time to give people a insight about who I am.I'm from Egypt.I go to school and have a job in Interface designing with a macedonian company and trying to work on other ways to benefit my future and myself.Im very friendly(dont judge me with the way I RP).

Ive got to meet alot of you and I hope to meet more.

Regards,
Rivid
Sounds like a cool job, nice to meet you bud.
Great to see you!
Nice job, Egypt seems like a great place history-wise. Hope you have a great time and if you have any questions, PM me on here or even add me on Steam, link in my signature! See you ingame, Suarez!
Welcome to the community.
Hello and welcome to FearlessRP if you have any questions regarding doubts or the rules feel free to pm me.

Enjoy your stay! Smile
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Hey, I remember helping you when you only had 5 hours. Running around with Smex and Nac.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Nacreas
Hello there buddy! I remember ye in your wee hours, haven't played with you since though because of time differences, Im glad to see you picking up the hours on the server, gotta do some more Cop RP with ye soon Cheese
Welcome!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Hey there Rivid, I remember meeting you on your first day with Smex and Rickets. Good to see you on the forums buddy Smile
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]