Samzo. Unban.
Pretty sure Raptor when you let Doctor Kula off with a warning your reasoning for this was that "Everybody makes mistakes".
(01-28-2015, 06:21 PM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: Pretty sure Raptor when you let Doctor Kula off with a warning your reasoning for this was that "Everybody makes mistakes".

And in this case my mistake was me pulling my gun without meaning too, hence why I put it away straight away after.
Considering the fact that you've admitted to making the mistake, I don't see why you should be unbanned.
Other than that fact, the SRU did what was necessary at that situation and shoot you considering that the president at the time was in danger, he did not break FearRP considering one of the other corleones had a sniper point at the president and SRU from a distance. At that time the SRU already had his weapon out and you came and pulled out your weapon and then put it away when the SRU already had his weapon on the ready at that point you've broke FearRP.

After speaking with another staff member about this situation, it has also came into my mind that you've powergamed as well. The fact that you've used the FearRP advantage to bring in the president and replace him with the other hostages. Denied.