Depressed n stressed.
There is nothing wrong with you! You are perfect in many eyes. To coup with stress just talk to you're parents or even a therapist.
When I was about 13-15 I was always 'the quiet one and the one who wrist was always full of cut marks and bloody.' but I found ways to become friends with many of my peers. Just be your self.
I listen to music when I am depressed or even stressed, there is nothing to cut or even suicide about. (I know he did not mention it.)
Just go through school you will need this as years to come.

Anyways get better soon!
Wink
(01-29-2015, 06:30 AM)Ciryl Wrote: I was once like you... I suffered with depression a lot but the way I overcame that was... Just not giving a *** anymore like literally I just started thinking who the *** am I trying to impress?

You seem to be at a young age at the moment seeing how you're still in school, so just hold it out I bet more opportunities will come along where, you have plenty of time to learn about yourself like try new skills/hobbies and if you enjoy them try to look for a career in the same category as them Wink (You can always try baking :3 that takes 100% of my stress away)

Yeah, Ciryl's always 'baked'.
Well, just do what everyone else has suggested I suppose. Hope you feel better about yourself in the near future! Smile
 Zecon
not an Administrator
Yeah, most the advice given is spot on. I'm not sure how old you are, but if you can/when you can, get a job. I always imagined having a busy life would suck, but I actually love it. I'm self employed x2, and a developer, which is busy but being busy takes my mind off thinks and allows me to focus.

I mean heck, maybe even spent some time doing something productive when you're feeling down, revising for school or even learning a programming language! But definatly just speaking to some people will help, just walk over to some people you think you'd fit in with, ask if you can join them at lunch or something and just get to know them.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(01-29-2015, 06:29 PM)Antares Wrote: Yeah, Ciryl's always 'baked'.

*Coughs gently*
(02-02-2015, 10:17 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(01-29-2015, 06:29 PM)Antares Wrote: Yeah, Ciryl's always 'baked'.

*Coughs gently*

if you think coughing when you bake is gentle then I don't know what harsh means anymore
Sig by Dex. Check it here!