Depressed n stressed.
Well pretty much every comment on this topic has the answer to your pain.

Now i f*cked up my own social life and i don't really feel too bad about it. I had my times when i "sat in my corner" and sucked up all the shit everybody threw at me. My point is you really should go do the stuff that the comments above are telling you to do because if you suck all that shit in as i do. You will end up with stop carying about.. pretty much everything.

So yeah, good luck i guess.
Nobody can help it but yourself.
The following 2 users Like Bowiii's post:
  • Link, Dauntless
I was feeling the same way, and as of right now my best option is to partly relieve from gaming and try to make some contact with some of my friends and go out some time, doing martial arts. Maybe if you're old enough just go to a bar and drink something and make some contact. Or if it's real bad you should try to talk with your parents and try to limit your gaming hours as much as you can and try to do something with friends.

Alot is already said and I agree with almost everything. But in my case it helps alot to just contact friends and ask them to go out or chill with 'em. Even if you feel like they aren't your friends, maybe they like you so you can always ask it. Getting friends is not about people trying to make friends with you, but you to them. If you sit in the corner of a class room and seperate from everyone they won't know you and thus not talking to you because they don't know who you really are, what your hobby's are.
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Bowiii
To be honest, I think everyone goes through depression at some point through their teenage years. Some phases last longer than others I guess, but remmeber it's only temporary.

I agree with what is said above though.
A more fitting signature. 
(01-28-2015, 08:44 PM)Jono Wrote: To be honest, I think everyone goes through depression at some point through their teenage years. Some phases last longer than others I guess, but remmeber it's only temporary.

I agree with what is said above though.

Yes, Honestly introduce yourself to people they wont bite. Find out people that have common interests with you eg Computing. Go talk to some people who do a computing club ( if they do that) At break/lunch. Just take time to get to know them. Talk about your favourite games etc. Or join a club to get to know people.
As WeeCow has stated. I never really had this issue but what I found is that taking a martial art helps in multiple ways. Firstly, martial arts is hands on and because of this you're going to make friends a lot quicker. Secondly, through martial arts you'll acquire self confidence as you will know how to defend yourself. And finally, I am not saying you should do this but it's something you can show off. Every gurl like a ass-kickin' dude.

-Ghost
Getting a job helped me.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Bowiii
(01-28-2015, 09:46 PM)Antares Wrote: Getting a job helped me.

I have to agree with George here. Doing things that are productive helps keep your mind off of other things.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Wood
I think your getting this all wrong, this is your life, and you get to do whatever you wish to do with it. You can't have your life relaying on friends or on other people. you do what you want. Maybe you don't fit in but that makes you STAND OUT and be different, the good kind of different.

You see, some people often use the word "weird" but I'd like to replace "weird" with unique, being weird is something that is not usual is being something that is different, Now ask yourself this question. Do you want to just like everyone else? with nothing to make you more special than everyone else? or do you want to stand out.

Being alone does not mean that you are sad, lonely or a bad person. If anything it gives you more time to think of what you are and who you. You've got a whole life a head of you, this is just a phase.
Thanks everyone. I got alot to think about now.
[Image: CqWdXOB.jpg]
I was once like you... I suffered with depression a lot but the way I overcame that was... Just not giving a fuck anymore like literally I just started thinking who the fuck am I trying to impress?

You seem to be at a young age at the moment seeing how you're still in school, so just hold it out I bet more opportunities will come along where, you have plenty of time to learn about yourself like try new skills/hobbies and if you enjoy them try to look for a career in the same category as them Wink (You can always try baking :3 that takes 100% of my stress away)
The following 4 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • Nyander, Bowiii, Nacreas, Dauntless