UBR TR1CK
(02-22-2015, 06:00 PM)NightFury Wrote: Could you explain why all of these accounts are linked to you?
All these following accounts are permanently banned from the server.
[SG] Ouass (STEAM_0:0:96821074)

[FL:RP] OK-Bundy (STEAM_0:1:80244521)

Bang (STEAM_0:1:96723066)

[FL:RP] DazlifaxNL (STEAM_0:1:33946497)
All of these accounts are linked to you.
[FL:RP] SK-Bundy (STEAM_0:1:21450404)

[FL:RP] Associated (STEAM_0:1:77701213)
I don't see any reason to, you didn't even bother to ask me for the missing #?
It's like you just want to talk about the ''bad'' things, not even ASKING me for the #'s in my previous post, therefore showing a lack in my evidence, but go ahead keep asking for evidence.

Alright, so as i told you before, i requested you to check the first ip i ever logged in, as i have multiple other games besides from Ouass, should prove my innocence already, why would i buy steam games on my double account and live with a fake identity?
Dazlifax is another account, he has 15+ games, so why would i, Dennis, again, buy multiple games on multiple accounts?
He also a ban for double accounting as i checked, and so does OK-bundy, so do you really think i am that stupid to try it twice?

Check the first ip I, ever logged in, just for once and maybe pm me for the missing #.
If you do that, why don't check Dazlifax first login at which ip, maybe you get some answers as i gave mine.
SK-bundy has another first login ip aswell, logged too often somewhere else to be related with me.

The fact that someone else does something wrong shouldn't punish me along, one player shouldn't suffer because of others, just like a DDOS attack.

Dazliflaxx has a ban for double accounting aswell, which would make me triple times stupid to try it multiple times.
Approved.