Error?
Your name: Hauntex

Your ban ID: 58527

Banned by: [FL:M]Nevy

Reason: General Rule 19 (Advertising in OOC)

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I think there was an error, because one day the ban was set to 24 hours. The next day it permenent. And also i was busy reading the rules so honestly i forgot that exact rule. And probably a bunch of others too. Was it ment to be permenant, or is it just a bug? I have no idea... Please give me another chance!
I am not involved according to you but I was there, you posted a link in OOC telling everyone about some free-movie website, which is pure advertising. It is not a bug, most ppl get a perm for advertising in OOC about other things than FL
It got extended thats what happend.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
My only question is, why would you be asking players if they'd like an iPhone app that lets them watch movies for free, and then giving everyone the link in OOC? 

You were promoting something that is not FL related, which is prohibited according to General Rule 19. 
You were clearly advertising something that is not fearless related, therefore breaking General Rule 19.
The rules are there for a reason, and it doesn't matter if you forgot about the rule being there or not, you still broke it.
Considering that this is your second permanent ban I see no reason whatsoever that you should be unbanned.

[Image: E56kOyH.jpg]
[Image: Q24cnfk.jpg]
Im so sorry, i (again) dont know what to say but i would do anything, to come back. My life is litteraly boring without fl. I would read the rules multiple times, but i guess that up to you, should i just stop even trying?
 I know, it was stupid, i should've thought about that. If theres anything i could do, i would do it to be unbanned. My life is (no joke) boring, without FL. I dont have anything to do, i shouldnt have posted the goddamn link. Do i atleast have a chance of a shorten?

Or should i just leave, 'never come back? Huh 
Case is under review.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
You've been permed once before for TOS and this was your second serious rule-breakage.
The rule you've broken is clearly stated on our rule-page:

[Image: ac446bca96d30878242fdbb0eef27fb3.png]

I honestly don't see why you should get off the hook on this one. Someone with a TOS ban should know a lot better.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-31-2015, 05:17 AM)Enzyme Wrote: You've been permed once before for TOS and this was your[Image: arrow-10x10.png] second serious rule-breakage.
The rule you've broken is clearly stated on our rule-page:

[Image: ac446bca96d30878242fdbb0eef27fb3.png]

I honestly don't see why you should get off the hook on this one. Someone with a TOS ban should know a lot better.

[quote pid='443936' dateline='1422681439']

Honestly, i dont know how to read the ToS.
[/quote]