Is this a mistake?
(01-29-2015, 05:41 PM)Faustie Wrote: Our AFK-kick system is there to give everyone a chance to play on our servers, and if you bypass it with a macro then you're being unfair to other players and taking up a slot on the server. You should certainly be punished for this. However, I think a permanent suspension is too much; I find it hard to classify a macro as "hacks, cheats or exploits" when it doesn't hack the server, offer you an in-game advantage, or exploit a fault in our system. The system wasn't compromised, you just used a macro your end to bypass it - the exact same as when people go afk for 10 minutes, press a key, and afk again. The macro is extreme, though - perhaps a month would be more appropriate?

Why is it that Admins don't get kicked? As you say the AFK-kick system is there for it to be fair for everyone.
(01-29-2015, 07:03 PM)Diggy Wrote: I will set down terms of your appeal being approved, whether you accept them is up to you.

1. You will be put on your last chance, this means you clean your act and make sure not to break rules any further
2. You will still have a two month ban to wait out
3. You agree never to use any exploits or macros on our server again.

I agree to these terms. I will wait out the ban and continue as I was to stay out of trouble. I also agree to never use a macro to gain an unfair advantage over other people. I will learn from my mistake and give my word that this incident will never happen again. I will like to point out that like my past bans. I may make a mistake when I resume playing fearless. However I still accept the first condition and will try to be extra careful from now on and will always make sure I can justify a potentiality questionable action such as a raid or killing of some sort.
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Frost [GG] Ass Irelia, STEAM_0:1:26367423) has been shortened due to an agreement.
Please note, the user will still wait out a one month suspension and is now on their last chance.

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator