Any way to for Donator pay with Paysafe Card?
Hey Guys,
before iam begin sorry for my English its only this what i learn in the School.
So, i want to Buy Donator status but my problem is that i only have a PaysafeCard (10 Euro German Money = so 12Dollar) it is possible to make it on a PayPal account or trade with an Admin so i get Donator and iam send him the paysafecard code or anything so ? Or can i pay the paysafecard on my paypal account?

-FunLey
There is no official way of transferring paysayfe credits to paypal, so you need to do it via an Exchange, those take your paysafe cash and pay to your paypal

Its a sketchy business and i personally do not recomend it, ask your parents, maybe you can do something for them and they will pay for you?
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
my parents and me dont like to write the credit dates in any website because all hacker..
It goes through paypal, and FL can't see your security code through paypal as they protect it. Over 800 people have donator status, it's safe :p
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Or get about 350k and get someone else to buy donator for you ^^
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
I don't see the deal with these PaySafe Cards. Loads of people ask this question and everyone says no. I can't see what your parents have against PayPal? Try showing your parents this: PayPal Information and they may change their mind. PayPal is probably the most secure way of paying for anything, ever. Hope I helped Smile
haha , a player has buy me donator i give him the paysafecard thanks for all help ^^
The only thing with PayPal that is risky is when you use a site that has PayPal checkout built in, as sometimes this can be a fake spoof and just nicks the details, but FLs site redicts to the PayPal checkout, on PayPal, so it's safe.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Answered by wood. Moved to archive.