Darkrounge
Name: Chris
Hobbies: This is basically what I do in my spare time, some consists of sports such as; Football, hockey and skying.

About me & what I do:
I'm called Chris, as said above. The occupation kinda gives what I do away, I'm in the military. I fight for my country for a living, but when I'm not fighting I'm having fun, both here and socially in real life.

I own a garry's mod community, merely because the game we are currently constructing consists of roleplaying but lies within a new form of genre.

One of my great life successes would of been getting my green beret after training, I cried like a girl and fell like a girl.
I have a few down moments in life, some include socially engaged matter but others consist of stupid things and decisions made in life, like all, life has choices and it's the choice you take that determines where you get.

School was never a inspiration for me in life, hence why I moved onto the more physical stuff, via joining the military.
However, I managed to fluke some distant grades throughout my schooling.
I received a A in English, which is a fairly high mark in the UK, a B in Maths, Maths was weak in the adjacent to English, a D in Design Technology, I was hugely disconcerned about this one, since I studied and studied for this, being the only subject I actually studied for.
All of my other grades are either crap or not essential.

As you can see my three lifelong passions have been football and skying and playing on the Pc.
Now I've moved on to my fourth passion, learning to read and speak Greek!
I have a dog called molly
Molly speaks Greek too. And what she wants to say to you is:
dhuf, dhuf,
dhuf, dhuf.

That's all guys and thanks for reading my little Bio, I could carry on all day but I'm pretty sure it'd bore the readers.

-
Darkrounge.
Hey man, im from scotland and I plan on joining the army in a year or two. Have you had a briefing on when/where your getting deployed yet? Its a big honour to meet a green on GMOD Wink

Welcome to FL mate, hope you have nice time here!

Anyways man, congratulations and I wish you luck in future!
[Image: source.gif]
Welcome to Fearless!
I've been medically discharged so I'm not going anywhere for a long time, actually speaking of which I only just got back from Canada doing one of my specializations, Canadians are a right laugh!
But yeah, I was in Afghan, Helmand province where my unit was situated 42 Commando.
Like everyone says, it's pretty much a week notice after you've finished training until you actually get deployed somewhere big!!
Welcome marine!

Welcome to Fearless btw Cheese
Welcome to Fearless buddy! Cheese
Aww, thanks guys, appreciate the warm welcomes Smile
Hey there.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Welcome to the community! Enjoy!

And an honor to meet a green as Legendary said :-)
(09-10-2011, 11:30 AM)StillAlive7 Wrote: Welcome to the community! Enjoy!

And an honor to meet a green as Legendary said :-)

Ah, yes, cool Wink