Unban Request
your name: Niceguy105

Your Ban ID:51744

Banned By: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: DC to get vehicle back. Lying to an administrator. 14?

Involved: no one involved since this was a year ago.

Why we should unban you: I think i should be unban because the day this happen i wanted to rp as a tow trucker which i thought would be ok because this is an rp server.About 5 min of try to rp this out i was teliported by enzyme and he said i was lieing i told him right there i was rping as a tow trucker.During the rp i was not only trying to tow other players cars but my own i wanted to get it back so i can fix it up also keep in note that i was rping the whole dam time.Then we went in to that admin said enzyme tp,s my car and said what are you doing i tell him and i try to get in my car to drive off because he wasnt there any more so i try to drive off next thing you know he said you just attempted to leave an admin sit and i was ban.Now i want to get back in the comunnity but that happen now this was just a little thing that i didnt know i cant do so like i said he wasnt there any more i left to leave next thing you know i was ban for lying to administrator and dc to get vechial back like wtf i never dc as well.I have spent a least over 400 dollors on this server i do not attend to get perma ban. my steam id is STEAM_0:1:53642822 ty and have a nice day.
This ban was issued 2014-08-03.

Why are you appealing the ban just now, if this ban is invalid?

I cannot remember your case, but I will not unban you just because you're appealing a ban that's this old. Unless you got any firm evidence to prove your innocence, then I won't remove the ban on your case as this was your 14'th ban, and your credibility is very questionable.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
lol of course tipickle ensyme next time learn how to be a fucking admin i acually made a appeal a long time ago but your dumb ass didnt want to check it

Warned by the dumb ass admin Enzyme
Denied.

Banned player has failed to provide valid evidence to prove his innocence.
The banned player has also gotten a warning level increase for insulting a staff-member.
The banned player has not made a previous UBR as the banned player claimed he had.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator