Equate89 Raymond 

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:22349702

Time in GMT: 
6:45Pm

Server: 
v2p

Summary:
THe video shows it all sgt. breaks 7 rules as I can see . Cant say much here jsut go watch the video.

Oh and he msut of stolen the car there were only corleones and rebels which I asked if they stole it in OOC and they sed no so nobody could of sotlen it beside him.

Evidence:
Here is the vid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeH2gWQb...e=youtu.be
So, I was online that time and that cop was also random shooting up in the air like he is alone in the world and also random raiding and everything. And he said that he had a valid reason wich he didn't. I had some pots as a Corleone with no proof that I had it he random shooted in to the house and the villas. I got a video on my computer there he random shooted in the air but I am at my phone right now.
(01-26-2015, 08:54 PM)SkyDiver. Wrote: So, I was online that time and that cop was also random shooting up in the air like he is alone in the world and also random raiding and everything. And he said that he had a valid reason wich he didn't.

Thx on your reply
Well actually you both are rule breakers in this case. 1st of all the building you are contrawhoring in is a office which isn't a place to base. 2nd of all you broke fearRP like 2-3 times. And to top it off you did some backseat administration which isn't allowed aswell. So you both are actually rulebreakers in this case.
(01-26-2015, 09:06 PM)Angelheartz Wrote: Well actually you both are rule breakers in this case. 1st of all the building you are contrawhoring in is a office which isn't a place to base. 2nd of all you broke fearRP like 2-3 times. And to top it off you did some backseat administration which isn't allowed aswell. So you both are actually rulebreakers in this case.

1, Well sorry I didnt know that I cant base there it was my first time.

2, Can you tellcme where I broke FearRp

3, And I was just looking for my car because I wanted to see the whole map.and the sgt was a minge and since idk the map I asked him and the good cop helped me.
Looking at the video you also broke some rules;

1. You've also broke base rule 7, by basing in the office building.
2. You've broke FearRP when he had a tazer on you, you pulled out a a shotgun on him.
you also will receive a punishment.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding NLR, randomly raiding, player disrespect, failRP
Suspension will be applied for three weeks.

[FL] Raptor
Server Administrative Team