Nuka, President - Unwritten Rule
Your name: Nuka

Your blacklist ID: 48127

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6148371

Reason: Charging 20,000$ for fines as the president

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Raptor

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: 
"Maximum you can make your fine is 2000$ not for every fine but for all fines, even if you broke multiple laws the maximum you can fine someone is 2000$.

I understand that it is not is un-written rule but know this.

At the paragraph before the rules page it says this;
"It's almost impossible to cover every single detail with rules, so we expect that you use your common sense and won't do questionable things or search for loopholes."

"If you are not sure if something is allowed or not, ask an admin to clarify."" - Raptor

Simply put - there is no rule stating 20000 dollar fines are not allowed. Even if the common sense rule comes into play, common sense doesn't conjure up specific limits to fines. I do not question my knowledge of the rules and roleplay in general. I have been blacklisted for a rule that doesn't exist, anywhere, or in any form.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Since you are an experienced player do you want to tell me what kind of president would fine people for 20,000$ for speeding? if anything that's failRP considering that a president wouldn't really be fining for that much.

I understand that it is not really a written rule but finding a loophole is not allowed.
"so we expect that you use your common sense and won't do questionable things or search for loopholes.""
The kind of president who wants to discourage violations of law. Like I repeated to all the players many times, I do not expect them to pay the fine, but instead be arrested. This worked as an extremely effective way of deterring speeders.
Nuka
In real life, a 500$ fine is allot on its own, charging them 20,000$ for speeding is way over the top.
With the 20,000$ people can buy cars instead of paying fines.
As I've said max you can fine someone is 2000$ nothing more.
That'd be fine if that max limit existed in any form but simply put it doesn't exist, it's a limit that's been thought up by a member or admin and everyone's followed.

I did not expect payment of the fine. Forcing people to pay that would be cruel. The real option was refusal of the fine and jail time instead. To ask for the full amount would be quite harsh. I have had fines this high before with many admins present, all of whom have allowed it.
Nuka
One, I'd like to know the admin of the admins who allowed this so I could ask them and hopefully get their commends on this thread, and if it is true then I'll approve it.

two, so what your saying is that your trying to make people get arrested even more because they refuse to pay a 20,000$ fine.
No, actually. I received no warrants for speeding.

Which is exactly my point; unless my officers were a complete useless waste, next to no one was speeding.

As for the other admins, my fines are always this high, and I don't really take note of their names when president, sorry. Perhaps ask for someone else's opinion?
Nuka
I agree with raptor the blacklist is vaild you should know better really its common sence really..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(01-26-2015, 02:27 PM)Pinky Wrote: I agree with raptor the blacklist is vaild you should know better really its common sence really..

I do know better, I know that the rule I've been punished for does't exist, Pinky...
Nuka
Denied.
You should know allot better than to fine people for an price which is 20,000$ the blacklist is valid.
Wither it is a written rule or not, you don't fine people for that much it is very clear.