around 1 year ago got perma ban, want to start from zero...
Your name:  Papas

Your ban ID: 47394

Banned by: DoomDude1

Reason: Well this was 1 year ago but this is the reason: Insulting the staff, requesting a permanent suspension, Threatening to DDos

Involved: Infernaw (i offended her) and Papas (me)

Why we should unban you:

Hello!
My name is Papas, for sure much of old admins know me, anyway, i went in TeamSpeak and talk to Pinky, he gave me the advice to come here make a unban request.

So, i got banned for valid reasons, i admit it, i already tryed to join the game for 2 times in diferent steam accounts to talk to an admin, join steam group but noone comes.
Everytime i got insta banned by IP. i know if i want to, i could contact my network provider and change all my mac adress, etc etc.
BUT i dont want to do that. Im honest and im here to start from zero without any problems and dont be a stupid person.

Today i tried the Teamspeak that i was banned too, but now im not banned from teamspeak so i had the chance to talk with Pinky.

So, you can reset all my account, i dont care if i lose my BMW and my money and my donator status, i just want to play... from zero or not i do want to play.

Again, its been 1 year, lot of stuff changed, i apologize for all the troubles and offences. I was a Kid....

Please, give me a last chance, let me play without any problems, from zero i dont care, i just want to play, please give me that LAST chance Smile

Regards,
Papas

I miss this:
[Image: ornuds.jpg]
[Image: 4q0xz4.jpg]
[Image: jag93q.jpg]
[Image: 2qs2jrk.jpg]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved-Warned
You've beened banned for threatening to ddos, and twice for double-accounting. You have three permanent bans as of right now. I see absolutely no reason you should be unbanned. On top of all of that, you've been banned for less than a year.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Less than a year? I though i was more then 1 year already, the first perma ban by Doomdude1. I checked and i was banned around 25/04/2014 (yes not 1 year yet, almost.) Anyway 1 year is a huge punish , and in 1 year i changed alot...

About the " threatening to ddos" you can talk to SoulRipper that contact me in that time , and he know i did not DDoS , and i even help him.

About the twice double-accouting, its like i said, i were not able to contact anyone of you, i try to talk in steam group chat, noone ever come... So i went in other steam accounts to try to enter the server to talk to an admin.

Yesterday i was able to talk in your teamspeak (that i was banned too) but i guess it has been reseted.
I talked to Pinky, and he gave me the advice to create a topic here. So thats why i created this.
I dont care about the second and thirt banned account, it was just to try to enter your server and talk to you.

I care about my main account, a new life, you can reset the account, i dont care about the money in it. the 1 million BMW and the Donator status.
I just want to play from beginning, with zero tolerance, any rule i break = bye bye , without any chances, only want to play with no problems Smile

Best Regards,
Papas
DDOS Threats and Double-accounting are both very serious rule breakages and I personally don't see why you should be unbanned.
This is because you've shown hostile attitude towards the community, and the fact that you've double-accounted several times and by doing so; giving the middle finger to our rules and TOS.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.