Dirt 3 Keys Leaked
I know I'm late to post this but there were recently 3 million Dirt 3 keys leaked online. They were supposed to be the ones that people got free for buying AMD GPUs/CPUs. I am not sure if AMD had started this promotion yet or not but if they didn't, DO NOT PUT THE KEYS ON YOUR MAIN STEAM ACCOUNT! Steam has the rights to ban any account using these codes as it says in their ToS. If the promotion has started then you guys will be fine to use these codes as Steam won't know which ones are valid and which aren't (I'm still not promoting this by the way, its theoretical).

Edit: I am beginning to think that the promotion has started from this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6814161369

(says dirt 3 included) but I am still not sure so I strongly advise to not use these codes.
I know several people who already used it.. lol
EDIT: Its only 250.000 lol Cheese
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I got given one. But I'm not stupid enough to redeem it as I knew about the terms and agreements
Ye but not many read the Term og Agreements.. They are like "Ye what ever fuck that and that let me get my game ffs!." :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Ffff...
Due to the people complaining about the keys (Me being one of them) They all got Taken away and they did not ban anyone
I asked 'em to remove it from my library. ;p
(09-09-2011, 06:33 PM)Biowulf Wrote: I asked 'em to remove it from my library. ;p

Same
They removed mine.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3