UBR georgy
Your name:[FL:RP]georgy

Your ban ID:58430

Banned by:[FL:M] Nevy

Reason:Mass CDM - No intention to stop

Involved:Me Nevy

Why we should unban you: So I was driving my lambo high speed in the city I was lagging a bit and my gamemode was kinda messed up so I was driving trying to get out of the city then I noticed a bunch of people in the middle of the road and sinse I was lagging my game was going and stopping. I tried to turn but it was too late and hit them and I got out of the car trying to contact you but you emidiatly banned me so I didn't have  a chance. I do apologize for speeding in the city I kinda like speeding but from far away I couldn't see the people in the city sinse my graphics are low. I would like for you to remember what I did because I did try to turn and avoid them but I was too close and too laggy I also got a bad conputer so is double laggy for me in the city is impossible fore to drive mostly when there was 50/50 players im sorry for that i didnand hope you could give me a chance.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
I was watching the event from above, as there had already been a traffic incident in the main road. Paramedics and Citizens were all gathered together watching the Paramedics try and get to the Injured player(s) and as they were doing so, you came full speed down the Main Road ramming the vehicles and crashing into a large group of players who were in the road.

Having low graphics does not make your view distance shorter and is not a valid reason for not seeing them. Having lag is not an excuse to why you ran them all down. You are responsible for the CDM, even when you are lagging. For future reference, avoid driving in times that you are lagging. Driving that fast, in the laggy state that you were in, was just careless.
Is not everywere is in the city when im in the middle of the city i lag real bad. And i even tried to turn because i noticed they were in the middle of the road. I did not intend to run them over it was an accident.
The original Cuban Minge
Honestly nothing was intentional when i saw the people on the road i tried my best to turn but i hit them and it was night which makes it even harder im sorry and you decide now i guess.
The original Cuban Minge
If you got any other excuse than lagging or your graphics are low please provide it, if not then this unban request is getting denied considering that "lag" is not an excuse, if you knew you were lagging then you shouldn't be driving a car.
It was lag by connection of the server too we all know that when you drive in Fl when is kinda laggy. When you drive the car stops in the middle of the road and then appears far front, it happeneded to me and when it appeared in front i tried to turn but it was too late. And the server game moder was broken so nothing was working right.
The original Cuban Minge
Denied.

If either you or the server is too laggy for you to be driving, simply don't drive and avoid a ban.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]