Player Report : [Fl:RP] Blurr
Name of player: [FL:RP] Blurr

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68019350

Time in GMT: 15:40

Server: v2d

Summary: So, Blurr came up to me and asked me why he had a search warrant on him. I asked for his name and checked my radio. The reason for this search warrant was that there were "contraband sounds". I then told Blurr to remain where he was, he decided against doing so. So I decided to turn my fraps on, the reason for which I was trying to get Blurr out of the building so I could cuff him to see if the player in question was actually in possession of contraband which of course is a perma law and is a valid reason for arrest. So, the reason I was getting him out the building was so I could cuff him and wait for the call, however the player in question decided against leaving the building regardless of the fact that I had a tazer pointed on him and was instructing him to leave. The rule which Blurr has violated here is : "Follow Fear RP, while you are unarmed you must roleplay being afraid of the gun." As you're well aware, this rule does also apply to the tazer too.

Evidence : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFOZSP1n...e=youtu.be
Right let me just say that there is a bug where the tazer is facing down on my screen and is facing towards me on theirs screen, this is why I though that I didn't break Fear RP since that the tazer was down. I was informed of this bug when I asked a staff member about it after Dr Hibbert told me he was posting a Player Report. I was asking if I was detained and I asked multiple times and he never replied. I did indeed exit the bank after he did say that I was detained but that is cut out of the video. I also am uploading a clip of Dr Net proving that the tazer is down when it is indeed up since he tazed me when it was down.

I will post my video of Dr Net proving that this is a bug when the upload is complete.
As I'm sure you're aware Blurr lying in the courthouse is against the rules. You said that you thought the tazer was down thus meaning that you didn't break Fear RP? I said to you that the tazer was pointed at you, I'm well aware of this glitch, it did in fact affect me earlier on today however I warned you of the fact it was on you to which you replied : "Urm, a tazer, okay. Let's all give him a clap."  This is also evidently a disregard of the Fear RP rule which'll only result in a bigger ban.
Even if I said you had a tazer and lets give him a clap is not on the subject since this was before you stated it in the video and I was indeed in a Skype call with friends and the time and I could not hear you over it. You may of said it but I am not lying since I didn't hear you said that IG.
Lying again, you evidently did hear me as you wouldn't have replied straight away with "Urm a tazer". You'd evidently heard me Blurr. If you really couldn't hear me how could you have maintained a conversation with me on the game? Also why didn't you tell me in LOOC to type if that was the case? I just think you're a bit of a liar Blurr.
Picture of a cop showing his tazer.
The tazer is down for me but is pointing towards me for him.

Proof that I was in a Skype call at the time.
The black parts are just blocking out contacts and my personal info. If a admin wants to see this
without the black parts just directly PM me.

Video of Dr Net proving that the tazer is down when it is really not.

[The video is half way uploading and will be posted here soon.]
Blurr, I didn't doubt the fact that you were in a Skype call or that the tazer is pointed down. What I do doubt is that you supposedly couldn't hear me, I think that's a complete lie, you were fully responding with everything I said and argued about leaving the building, even after I told you that I had a tazer pointed on you.
I have said multiple times that I could not hear you over skype since they were talking when you were.... Believe me or not but that is the truth.
If you were aware that there is a bug where a tazer is pointed, it's shown down, then why do you not react to it? You have prior knowledge that if a tazer is down it's pointed, so it being down should register to you that it's pointed, so you broke FearRP knowingly. Also you replied instantly to everything which I said to you and willingly stayed in that building regardless of my attempts to get you out. You also repeated what I said when I said I have a tazer pointed on you, you said "Urm a tazer" So you evidently acknowledged what I said. And it's not the truth what so ever Blurr, and you know it and I'm sure the staff will know it too the evidence is strong enough to support that, unless asked to by staff or yourself I will not be contributing anymore to this ban request, I'd like to leave it in the staffs hands now.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for this post
Sig by Dex. Check it here!