Yet Another UBR
Your name: Red Eyez

Your ban ID: 58144

Banned by: [FL] Sir Crow

Reason: NLR

Involved: Some guy that CDM'ed me - I dont recall his name

Why we should unban you: Honestly , this wasn't entirely my fault. Basically I got CDM'ed by Burger King, and upon respawn, I ran past BK to exit the city - technically breaking NLR for a few seconds. But in my defense I would like to state that I was simply trying to exit the city and had no intentions in RPing there, or staying there as it is. After that I received a month suspension from Fearless servers because I was on "probation" for 2 weeks because General was generous enough to give me a last chance after calling someone homophobic slur. Also I know this dont mean nothing, but I donated on the same day I received the ban - showing that I had no intentions in getting banned / breaking any rules.
*NOTE* I would like to state that I waited a little more than a week before posting this due to respect for General and his generosity.
Just to inform you, donation does not provide you any favor in regards to suspensions.
You will be treated equally just as any other player in this appeal, your recent donation, having no effect unless it was relevant in another way.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(01-24-2015, 11:45 AM)Diggy Wrote: Just to inform you, donation does not provide you any favor in regards to suspensions.
You will be treated equally just as any other player in this appeal, your recent donation, having no effect unless it was relevant in another way.

Like I said before, I know it don't mean nothing, but Im just putting it out there that I wouldn't donate to a server with intentions of being banned minutes later ..
You had been CDMd while talking to myself about how to get money, I said okay and was to follow you. You had been injured, killed yourself immediately (As I was attempting to call a paramedic) and came back not 5 seconds later, acting like nothing had happened. Still wanting to do the deal, still wanted me to follow you.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(01-24-2015, 02:03 PM)SirCrow Wrote: You had been CDMd while talking to myself about how to get money, I said okay and was to follow you. You had been injured, killed yourself immediately (As I was attempting to call a paramedic) and came back not 5 seconds later, acting like nothing had happened. Still wanting to do the deal, still wanted me to follow you.

If I recall correctly, I was talking with a citizen no more than 40 hours of playtime, I dont know how that could've been you , but thats not the case. As I got CDM'ed, I called you behind the BK , whereas my death was on the sidewalk of BK - a decent distance away..
Before you got bannd you were warned by Rickets and me that if you break any single rule again you will be banned for a month, all of the other admins were also informed about this.

Now, you broke new life rule, that is OOC and IC rule 2.
Is that correct? A simple yes or no question.
(01-24-2015, 06:40 PM)Raptor Wrote: Before you got bannd you were warned by Rickets and me that if you break any single rule again you will be banned for a month, all of the other admins were also informed about this.

Now, you broke new life rule, that is OOC and IC rule 2.
Is that correct? A simple yes or no question.

Yes Raptor, unfortunately for me, that is correct. But it was only for a brief second or two. Additionally, I would like to add that unbanning me is completely up to you guys, I do not disagree with this ban at all. Im just here asking for mercy as Ive changed from my minge-self and just trying to enjoy a nice RP. Just please put a little thought into this request , as Im not here just because I disagree with you guys, its just that I really want to get back on and just prove to everybody that I aint no minge & I feel like I learned my lesson.
If you already know that you broke the rule then don't make an unban request, since your asking for 'mercy' I'd say your lucky that you didn't get banned before, considering that I have blacklisted you 3 times in one day. Denied.