Change the format of the taze message
Title of Suggestion: Change the format of the taze message 

Description: Currently, when you taze someone it will say the IC name of the Police Officer yet the OOC name of the player. I think they should be both IC. There  is no need for it to be two different character forms.

[Image: 47f4852052fb9cf69f68ab07ed0ffeef.png]

Why: Because it looks messy having one IC name then one OOC name after it. I'd rather it be straight up IC. Should be a fairly easy coding change either way.

It's probably for the confirmation. .If you post a Ban Request, you will need a player name. It only just makes it easier to screenshot and report people.
If you're the one that successfully tazes someone I can't see why this is the issue as you could just a look at the ragdoll.
(01-23-2015, 11:21 PM)Floyd Wrote: It's probably for the confirmation. .If you post a Ban Request, you will need a player name. It only just makes it easier to screenshot and report people.

But surely there's a larger chance of needing to see the officer-in-question's username, as it may be a random tase?

If one tases for the purpose of evidence for a ban request, seems to me like backseat administration.

+Support for the idea, anyways. Hell, the warrant system should be the same. If we can all get permanent, unique ID tags, then warrants can be either by those or by ig-game.

Or possibly have both ic names and the ooc name of the officer in brackets? Anyway + support
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
+Support

I really like your die because i really find that anoying maybey it would be even better if they change the color of it or something like that.
I think a DC to avoid arrest is more common. I think its important that the OOC name stays but adding the IC name to that would be nice!

+support
Yup, you're right!