Un-Ban Request?
Your name: KARMA

Your ban ID: 58333

Banned by: Raptor

Reason: FailRp, RDM, Staff Disrespect

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I don't re-call FailRP(ing), RDM anyone, or disrespecting any staff members. I respect the staff with complete modesty; I haven't even been rude to one. I don't use weapons in the game since I have a bad aim and there pointless to me unless you are a cop. I was last one yesterday around 8:50PM (EST) and I was a BMD, I harvested crops in a village, and sold my goods in the city outskirts, I never used a weapon and no staff were on as I recall. I honestly don't understand why I was banned. Maybe wrong person? I just tried to get on after school and I was banned. Please reply with your input.
(01-22-2015, 09:32 PM)karma Wrote: Your name: KARMA

Your ban ID: 61133

Banned by: Raptor

Reason: FailRp, RDM, Staff Disrespect

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I don't re-call FailRP(ing), RDM anyone, or disrespecting any staff members. I respect the staff with complete modesty; I haven't even been rude to one. I don't use weapons in the game since I have a bad aim and there pointless to me unless you are a cop. I was last one yesterday around 8:50PM (EST) and I was a BMD, I harvested crops in a village, and sold my goods in the city outskirts, I never used a weapon and no staff were on as I recall. I honestly don't understand why I was banned. Maybe wrong person? I just tried to get on after school and I was banned. Please reply with your input.

Excuse my rudeness, but Ive just been told my 12 year old brother Elliott that he was online, he doesn't understand how to play at all and I am super pissed for him to even think about getting on my desktop, If you want to punish me for his consequences or you don't believe me I understand.
Your account is your responsibility.

Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please note :

v33x [05:38:59] [FL:RP] KARMA (STEAM_0:0:61133964) said: fuck youuuuu
v33x [05:39:11] [FL:RP] KARMA (STEAM_0:0:61133964) said: FUCK YOPUR MOM BITYCH
v33x [05:39:19] [FL:RP] KARMA (STEAM_0:0:61133964) said: YOUR MOMS A HOR
v33x [05:39:24] [FL:RP] KARMA (STEAM_0:0:61133964) said: LOL

[FL] Raptor
Server Administrative Team