Unban Request
(09-09-2011, 07:40 PM)Storm Wrote:
(09-09-2011, 07:34 PM)todcat Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 07:09 AM)Storm Wrote: You were permed for violating your parole.
You shouldn't have been unbanned in the first place imo, all you EVER do is raid.

So you don't think I should have been banned? Okay, well I didn't know there was a parole rule either. So I could I be re-informed and unbanned? Like I said, I did make a bind so it shows up in console.

Mistype bro, lemme correct it.

Well I have 2 Roleplaying points, and sure, yeah Raiding is fun. It's not like I would RDM though. If I get unbanned, i'll passive Rp more, and hopefully get more RP points.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
(09-09-2011, 07:54 PM)todcat Wrote:
You shouldn't have been unbanned in the first place imo, all you EVER do is raid.

So you don't think I should have been banned? Okay, well I didn't know there was a parole rule either. So I could I be re-informed and unbanned? Like I said, I did make a bind so it shows up in console.

Well I have 2 Roleplaying points, and sure, yeah Raiding is fun. It's not like I would RDM though. If I get unbanned, i'll passive Rp more, and hopefully get more RP points.

Your unban from the original perm was your chance to do so. And what happened then?
You raided constantly and got yourself rebanned.
(09-09-2011, 08:04 PM)Storm Wrote:

Your unban from the original perm was your chance to do so. And what happened then?

I raided once..
I love Ryan.

(09-09-2011, 08:06 PM)todcat Wrote:
(09-09-2011, 07:34 PM)todcat Wrote: So you don't think I should have been banned? Okay, well I didn't know there was a parole rule either. So I could I be re-informed and unbanned? Like I said, I did make a bind so it shows up in console.

I raided once..

Yeah, and the one time you ever raided during your entire ban filled with passive roleplay and generally GREAT RP you broke rules and got banned!
What a massive coincidence!

(09-09-2011, 08:11 PM)Storm Wrote:
(09-09-2011, 08:06 PM)todcat Wrote:
(09-09-2011, 07:40 PM)Storm Wrote: Mistype bro, lemme correct it.

I raided once..

Yeah, and the one time you ever raided during your entire ban filled with passive roleplay and generally GREAT RP you broke rules and got banned!
What a massive coincidence!
It's just funny how I get picked out of the group for little things, all my ban request get denied with video evidence. Also, I get banned for unclear reasons. Truthfully is was the only raid since I got unbanned, and you failed to hear our side of the story.
I love Ryan.

If you're trying to say we just don't like you and use all the powers we have to fuck you over, lemme tell you this:

No we don't, you're too insignificant for that and every other admin cna approve that.
If you get permed for constant raiding and multiple other offenses and then get unbanned and do the same thing over it's your own damn fault
-Signature removed-
When your permanent ban was lifted, what did you figure we would do the next you popped up on our grid? 100 minutes?

Permanent bans are rarely lifted and it's obvious that these people get their very last chance to visit our servers and behave properly.