Unban Request
Your name: Todcat3

Your ban ID: 3115

Why we should unban you: Well, I did nothing wrong. I can answer all of the criteria I was banned for:

Random raid: The rebels raided and snuck into our house countless times.

Raiding with police: They were just there at the same time we were, you can here me asking how he got in, in the video evidence I was banned for.

Not yelling raid: I said it over mic at around 18-20 seconds in on the video.

Here is the video against me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGxv9zZOztg

So in conclusion, I did nothing against the rules. Neither did the other Corleone.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Yelling raid over mic does not count. It can be mis heard, and does not show up in the logs. You also said it 3 times very quickly, making it quite hard to hear what you are saying.
(09-06-2011, 09:35 PM)thetimanator Wrote: Yelling raid over mic does not count. It can be mis heard, and does not show up in the logs. You also said it 3 times very quickly, making it quite hard to hear what you are saying.

I realized that, and I have since binded a key to a yell command.
I love Ryan.

Well.. You did say raid,but rply I really dont think cops would allow the mob to jump in with M16s and Mp5s and help them raid..Honestly I say you didn't need to be banned,but next time you should type /y raid instead of quickly saying it in the mic.Also have a key binded to that because you raid alot.You passive RP, but you over did your base so you can contrafarm and almost be unraidable.
It does not matter what you have done after you were banned, you said raid over mic, end of. And cris1133 banned for a week for backseat admining.
(09-06-2011, 09:59 PM)thetimanator Wrote: It does not matter what you have done after you were banned, you said raid over mic, end of. And cris1133 banned for a week for backseat admining.

Alright, but I just don't think it's a huge Perma Bannable offense.
I love Ryan.

Also, the policeman did yell raid, and we kinda own the government at the time.
I love Ryan.

You were permed for violating your parole.
You shouldn't have been unbanned in the first place imo, all you EVER do is raid.
(09-07-2011, 07:09 AM)Storm Wrote: You were permed for violating your parole.
You shouldn't have been unbanned in the first place imo, all you EVER do is raid.

So you don't think I should have been banned? Okay, well I didn't know there was a parole rule either. So I could I be re-informed and unbanned? Like I said, I did make a bind so it shows up in console.
I love Ryan.

(09-09-2011, 07:34 PM)todcat Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 07:09 AM)Storm Wrote: You were permed for violating your parole.

So you don't think I should have been banned? Okay, well I didn't know there was a parole rule either. So I could I be re-informed and unbanned? Like I said, I did make a bind so it shows up in console.

Mistype bro, lemme correct it.