Unban Request
[b]Your name:[FL:RP] ClassicArts

[b]Your ban ID:58296

[b]Banned by: [FL] Laurenz

[b]Reason: Disconnect to avoid arrest

[b]Why we should unban you: Hello i feel i should be unbanned from this disconnect reason because my laptop had powered down,i am aware that sounds like one of the worst lies ever..im not sure how i can prove this to you guys but honestly guys,id just like to be unbanned..i already got blacklisted from cars yesterday and i enjoy your servers alot,finally..it would of been rda if i was arrested in nexus. the officer put cuffs on me and i got the red thing in the corner saying disconnection or connection disconnect..something along them lines,i tried typing in ooc and stuff but my person was froze up,i can provide pictures of my laptop? i honestly have been falsely accused and would like to be unbanned please,and also could you check my unblacklist request out too,thanks a lot
If your laptop suddenly powered down then you wouldn't have gotten the red disconnect message in the right corner, and if it magically did, then it was caused because you closed the PC down.

You're even saying that it would have been random arrest if you would have been arrested, and that's motive for your rulebreakage.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
no im saying,i lagged and then powered down..i didnt suggest any rulebreakage..im simply asking to be unbanned for something i didnt do
If you can provide evidence of your innocence, then yes the ban will be removed.
However in-adequate evidence will have this appeal denied.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
how can i provide evidence? a picture of my laptop?
Post a picture of your most recent crashlogs.
That is, if you still want to fight this case, the ban has since expired.
dig

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player ([FL:RP] ClassicArts, STEAM_0:1:93556339) will stand as issued.
Please note, the user has lost interest in this appeal and the ban was valid.

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
dig