Report: [FL:RP] Angelheartz and [TVB] Assasinhero28
Name of player: [FL:RP] Angelheartz and [TVB] Assasinhero28

SteamID: [FL:RP] Angelheartz: STEAM_0:1:40890427

[TVB] Assasinhero28:STEAM_0:0:45771751

Time in GMT: 9 p.m

Server: v2p

Summary: I was giving the Rebel leader a lift. On our way to the villas I saw an SRU talking to 2 Corleones. When we arrived at the villas we were pulled over by the SRU Sergeant (Assasinhero28). First of all i wondered what he was doing there but I did pull over and get out of the car. We weren't armed at all. Then the SRU Sergeant started to search us for weapons which he of course didn't find. After that we decided this was totally random so we stepped in the car and tried to leave. The SRU pulled out his M4 and started firing at the car which of course broke down. The Rebel Leader started to run for his life. The SRU chased him but not only the SRU. One of the Corleones (Angelheartz) pulled out a gun and helped the SRU sergeant chasing and eventually killing the Rebel Leader (Note: The rebel leader was unarmed). After they killed the Rebel Leader they walked upon me both having their guns out. The SRU sergeant did see the Corleone holding out a gun but didn't take any further action. As i was trying to take screenshots is misclicked and got arrested for attacking a citizen (The citizen was the Corleone which was standing in front of me with a gun. The Corleone helped the SRU sergeant which is against the rules. Also the SRU sergeant and the Corleone killed an unarmed man instead of arresting him. And last of all the SRU sergeant random arrested me since I didn't hit anyone with the misclick.

Evidence
Both of them holding out guns and you see the dead rebel leader on the ground:

The Corleone:

Okay this guy is already fabricating lies. First of all we had a war like 2-3 hours long and we still had a war. This guy came back with his rebel friend and we told him to go out because we had a war. After this we gave them time and they went away. Oh ye and not to forget this strikeone guy was a Rebel Associate so he was one of them. Then when they went away the SRU started shooting at him. Then the rebel went out of his car and pulled a gun where this all happened. I warned them to go away and they didn't for like 1 minute ( I had a weapon in my hand so did the SRU (fearRP)). Then they drove away the rebel guy broke fearrp again while he was running away with a gun pointed at him. And if you read the logs you can see that this guy was a rebel associate and that there was a war between us already.

P.S: The SRU was here with a police sergeant before because they heard some gunshots. Then the police sergeant went patrolling and this SRU had to remove everyone from the corleone spawn(not corleones). Then they came back and that when this all happened.

Quote: The SRU chased him but not only the SRU. One of the Corleones (Angelheartz) pulled out a gun and helped the SRU sergeant chasing and eventually killing the Rebel Leader (Note: The rebel leader was unarmed)

Admins can you run a check log on this as you can see the SRU picked up the galil from this guy and that he equipped one? Then you can see he's fabricating lies.
Quote:This guy came back with his rebel friend and we told him to go out because we had a war. 
 Never told us that

Quote:Oh ye and not to forget this strikeone guy was a Rebel Associate so he was one of them. 
 Why does this give you the right to team up with an SRU?

Quote:Admins can you run a check log on this as you can see the SRU picked up the galil from this guy and that he equipped one?

The fact that he had one equipped doesn't mean he pulled one out. When the SRU fired at us we weren't armed. Looks like RDM to me. This also means you killed him what should result in an arrest for you.
Quote:I warned them to go away and they didn't for like 1 minute
 You never warned us to go away? When we tried to go away the SRU shot at us. You are making it more complicated for yourself. 
Quote:( I had a weapon in my hand so did the SRU (fearRP))
You just admitted you helped the SRU sergeant. gg wp
Quote:Okay this guy is already fabricating lies.
As you can see i am not the one fabricating lies.

Oh and if you see the logs you will see this guy's timeline isn't exactly right. 
Quote: Never told us that
This is not what I should tell but what your friend should've told you.
Quote:The fact that he had one equipped doesn't mean he pulled one out. When the SRU fired at us we weren't armed. Looks like RDM to me. This also means you killed him what should result in an arrest for you.
Yes one equipped. And how's it RDM if we have a war. I don't think your logic is alright.
Quote:You never warned us to go away? When we tried to go away the SRU shot at us. You are making it more complicated for yourself.
You can ask Assassingamer aswell we warned you 3-4 times.
Quote:You just admitted you helped the SRU sergeant. gg wp
As i already did tell you we both had our weapons out to warn you guys to leave the area.

Well we'll let a admin decide i've told enough and the logs clearly says enough about the war and stuff. Oh and after this I pm'd Strikeone to ask if he knows theres a war and he said yes. Maybe they told him after which would be dumb of their friends. And how stupid could it be to be on teamspeak or skype with your friends and coming to the corleones but not knowing anything about a war? It just doesn't make sense.
We came to villas to pickup Strikeones' car then all of the sudden you and your SRU friend come up to us and tell us to get out. So we got out of the car then the SRU sergeant started pointing guns for no actual reason, probably only because we couldn't run away then. After some talking the sergeant put his gun away and me and StrikeOne started to leave. When we we're driving away you just started to spray 'n pray on StrikeOnes' vehicle. So I got out and started running for my life, attempting to holster my guns. And then you just merciless shot me and arrest StrikeOne for what reason again?
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(01-21-2015, 04:24 PM)Deriptz Wrote: We came to villas to pickup Strikeones' car then all of the sudden you and your SRU friend come up to us and tell us to get out. So we got out of the car then the SRU sergeant started pointing guns for no actual reason, probably only because we couldn't run away then. After some talking the sergeant put his gun away and me and StrikeOne started to leave. When we we're driving away you just started to spray 'n pray on StrikeOnes' vehicle. So I got out and started running for my life, attempting to holster my guns. And then you just merciless shot me and arrest StrikeOne for what reason again?

As I told before this sru isn't a friend of me he came to protect the corleone city because there were gunshots before. I accept the fact that he randomly shooted at you guys for no reason. I think because on of you said something weird he said well fuck it then he shooted at you. And when you ran away I saw a weapon and I was shot some times so that's when I shot back.
My post was more regarding the SRU sergeant. Which in my eyes did more things wrong then you did.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(01-21-2015, 05:06 PM)Deriptz Wrote: My post was more regarding the SRU sergeant. Which in my eyes did more things wrong then you did.

I actually acted as I should.
It is weird how you keep saying you warned us to leave but when we tried to leave we got shot down. Explain?
(01-21-2015, 07:47 PM)StrikeOne Wrote: It is weird how you keep saying you warned us to leave but when we tried to leave we got shot down. Explain?

As I explained before , The SRU shot at you and I didn't know why. But when the rebel leader pulled a gun and shot that's when I took action aswell.