Nexus Garage
Sad 
Why can't I use a prop as a door instead of that crap door on nexus garage ?. I would have understanded if it was a prop block but its not. And I made this to make Police HQ more realistic so officers can leave their cars inside without piking them up all the time (Like in real life).
Also its not a double block because I blocked the button so nobody can use the other door. I don't get why I can't use it, I mean all the guys who I showed this said that it was a good idea.

[Image: rpevocityv2d0024.jpg]

[Image: rpevocityv2d0025.jpg]

[Image: rpevocityv2d0026.jpg]
Signature too big.
Well i say that this is allowed because it isn't prop blocking and also it what you would do you reinforce a base.
(08-31-2010, 08:50 PM)xFallenxDevilx Wrote: Well i say that this is allowed because it isn't prop blocking and also it what you would do you reinforce a base.

Indeed, and I actually find it a good idea to (planning on using it to when I need it if you don't mind ofcourse)
-Signature removed-
Uh? Ban for you? Hacks?
Dare to think!
(08-31-2010, 08:54 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Uh? Ban for you? Hacks?

its an addon, no hax and its downloadable at g***.***.
But if you want I can just remove it.
Signature too big.
There is already a door for the garage.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-31-2010, 09:07 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: There is already a door for the garage.
xFallenxDevilx Wrote: Well i say that this is allowed because it isn't prop blocking and also it what you would do you reinforce a base.

Why do you hate the idea ?? , I wanna help things, even if I have the radar( that I am going to remove from addons), but pls for the seriously its just a prop , with keypad and button and all the officers had no problem with that.
Signature too big.
Why don't you just make that stupid door somewhere behind the normal door with a Keypad and everything. So you got another door as a security, didn't break a Rule and yeah.
Dare to think!
(08-31-2010, 09:25 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Why don't you just make that stupid door somewhere behind the normal door with a Keypad and everything. So you got another door as a security, didn't break a Rule and yeah.

Double block
Signature too big.
Pretty good idea actually.
the cake is a lie!
the donut is altered truth!
the muffin is a COMPLETE fabrication!
and the bagel is beyond mental reality!
but the toasted tea-cake is real (GlAdOs likes them =D)